Do you want to buy the Swivel Disk Lights by Bell Howell? Do you want to find out if Swivel Disk Lights really works? Read this review to find out more about the Swivel Disk Lights
What is Swivel Disk Lights?
Swivel Disk Lights from Bell and Howell is the affordable way to light your home without the frustrations of installing lights or paying contractors a fortune. Swivel disk lights by Bell and Howell are solar-powered that absorb energy from the sun to allow 10+ hours of illuminating power at night. It automatically turns on to shine bright all night and turns off at daytime to save energy.
Each disk has 8 LED Lamps for maximum illumination that can light up bigger space. This ground light can withstand extreme weather conditions such as snow, heat, and heavy rain. Perfect for lawns, driveways, backyards, pools, decks, walkways, and entryways.
According to the website, Bell and Howell have taken the best outdoor lighting Disk Lights to the next level by adding a swivel. And now, you have Swivel Disk Lights. Swivel Disk Lights can be aimed in the direction where light is needed the most for maximum illumination. And each Swivel Disk Lights has 4 ultrabright LED lamps
Inasmuch as the Swivel disk lights looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if the device lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this device.
Does Swivel Disk Lights Really work?
There are negative reviews from customer about how it does not shine bright and how the battery does not last, there are also positive reviews about this product too. Customers have also complained of receiving 4 lights instead of 8 as stated in product packaging.
Product description reads as though you will receive eight lights. You don’t – you get four. These four lights have eight beams of light each. Very misleading.Amazon Customer
Did not last only 3 days. Replaced batteries and worked one day.Laurel
These lights are terrible. After a week half of them didn’t work.Lauren
Some Features Of the Swivel Disk Lights
- SOLAR OUTDOOR LIGHT – No need to worry about your electricity bills as Swivel disk lights by Bell and Howell are solar-powered that absorb energy from the sun to allow 10+ hours of illuminating power at night. It automatically turns on to shine bright all night and turns off at daytime to save energy.
- ULTRA BRIGHT LIGHT and WEATHERPROOF– Each disk has 8 LED Lamps for maximum illumination that can light up bigger space. This ground light can withstand extreme weather conditions such as snow, heat, and heavy rain. Perfect for lawns, driveways, backyards, pools, decks, walkways, and entryways.
- VERSATILE and PORTABLE DESIGN – This solar light outdoor is not an ordinary light as it has Swiveling light panels where you can pinpoint to angle light right where you need it. It is lightweight and measures 4.5 inches only. You can move it anywhere in seconds for decorative illumination in any occasion.
- EASY TO USE AND INSTALL- No wiring or installation frustration. Simply mount it on the walls, or place on the ground with the stake included. The four-corner stake maintains stability and eliminates accidental dislodging of product e.g. during landmowing or when pets and children are playing around.
- HEAVY-DUTY– Swivel disk lights by BellHowell are made from stainless steel for maximum durability and long-term usage.
Pros of Swivel Disk Lights
- They require no wiring or installation. Just stake them in the dirt, mount them on walls, or just place them on the ground, to beautify your home
- And Swivel Disk Lights saves you money because they are solar-powered and absorbs the sun’s energy during the day to shine bright all night.
- The Battery does not last
- It is 4 instead of 8 as listed in the product description.
There are so many reviews from customers who complained that swivel disk lights does not work well for them, terrible in winter, battery does not last. This is a cause for concern and we urge others to tread carefully before buying. Click Here To read about other Bell Howell light products that we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.