Do you want to buy the Bionic Duo? Do you want to find out if Bionic Duo really works? Read this review to find out more about the Bionic Duo
What is Bionic Duo Purifier?
Bionic Duo from Bell and Howell is the affordable way to light your home without the frustrations of installing lights or paying contractors a fortune. Stake them in the dirt or grass in seconds or mount them on virtually any hard surface. Just position the solar panel to daylight to soak up the sun to provide light all night.
Bionic Duo also has a red motion sensor that detects motion and triggers 14 high-intensity LED lights on two features that light up the 1000 square feet. And best of all, both panels are independently adjustable and multi-directional. So, you can position the light any way you like!
According to the website, This LED spotlight does not require batteries or electricity to operate as it has built-in industrial quality solar panels that absorb the sun’s rays during the day and uses that stored energy for an all-night’s worth of illumination!.
Inasmuch as the Bionic Duo looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if the device lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this device.
Does Bionic Duo Really work?
There are negative reviews from customer about how it does not shine bright and how the battery does not last.
I must have a lot of animals walking around at night because I’m out of battery by 1am.Amazon customer
The light works great when it works.
It would be awesome if I could plug it in so it could work through the night.
The motion detection works well, but what a hassle to have to take it down for winter and then put it back up. Wish I’d known up front that it can’t stand up to winter weather so it can only be used for part of the year.Wanda
At first I loved this light. It looks good, easy to install, flexible angles to get it facing where you want. Little flashing red light gives impression it is a security camera. BUT it turns on approximately every 3 minutes, even though nothing is moving!!! This is ridiculous. I bought a set of 4 solar lights for less money. Not quite as bright, but they don’t keep turning on all night. They only turn on when there’s motion!!! Which is what you expect from motion detection lights!! These lights are over hyped COMPLETE GARBAGE. Don’t buy themMike
Some Features Of the Bionic Duo
- SOLAR POWERED LIGHT: This LED spotlight does not require batteries or electricity to operate as it has built-in industrial quality solar panels that absorb the sun’s rays during the day and uses that stored energy for an all-night’s worth of illumination!
- EASY-TO-USE and INSTALL: And since the Bionic Spotlight is solar-powered, say good bye to cumbersome, ugly wiring that seems to snag pets, people, and machinery that happen to pass by; and of course, no more frequent, and expensive battery changes. Now you can save money, and relax!
- AUTOMATIC ON and OFF the Bell and Howell Bionic Spotlight is designed with motion sensing technology that can detect movement 25 feet away. It turns on automatically and shuts off 30 seconds after movement is outside sensor range.
- ALL SEASON and LONG LASTING: It is made from high-quality durable materials that are rated as weather resistant, allowing for an all-season use, whether it’s raining or snowing. The Bionic Spotlight is also built with heat-resistant casing the prevents sun-induced warping or discoloration.
- BRIGHTER with BIGGER COVERAGE: The Deluxe Bionic Spotlight is 50% brighter than other similar products and is powerful enough to illuminate about 600 square feet worth of space. Once activated, the light also takes a longer time before it enters sleep mode again.
Pros of Bionic duo
- Free Shipping
- Bionic Duo comes with a 90 MBG and 5 Year Warranty
- CAN BE WALL MOUNTED ON VIRTUALLY ANY HARD SURFACE
- The Battery does not last
There are so many reviews from customers who complained that Bionic duo does not work well for them, terrible in winter, battery does not last. This is a cause for concern and we urge others to tread carefully before buying. Click Here To read about other products that we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.