Did you purchase the McCormick Perfect Pinch products labeled as “Natural” or “All Natural” from January 1, 2013, through September 23, 2021. ?, then you may be entitled to a Settlement Benefit. Read this review to find out more about the McCormick Perfect Pinch Settlement Case.
What is The McCormick Perfect Pinch $3M Settlement
A proposed Settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit involving certain McCormick Perfect Pinch products labeled as “Natural ). The Consumers who had purchased certain McCormick all-natural products may be eligible to claim up to $15 without proof of purchase thanks to a $3 million class action settlement resolving claims the company falsely advertised the products.
The McCormick Products include:
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Fiesta Citrus Seasoning
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Mexican Seasoning
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Southwest Seasoning
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Roasted Garlic and Bell Pepper Seasoning
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Savory All Purpose
- McCormick Gourmet Bourbon Spiced Pork — Recipe and Seasoning Mix
- McCormick Gourmet Creamy Parmesan and Sun Dried Tomato Penne — Recipe and Seasoning Mix
- McCormick Gourmet Garlic & White Wine Chicken Scaloppine — Recipe and Seasoning Mix
- McCormick Gourmet Herbes de Provence Chicken and Potatoes — Recipe and Seasoning Mix
- McCormick Gourmet Smoked Paprika Chicken Taco — Recipe and Seasoning Mix
- McCormick Gourmet Smoked Sausage & Pepper Creole Jambalaya — Recipe and Seasoning Mix
Plaintiffs had alleged in a 2016 class action lawsuit that McCormick deceptively labeled the products as being “natural”, however this was in an effort to increase prices as there was an increased demand for natural products thereby taking advantage of Costumers.
What is the Lawsuit All about
McCormick manufactures various products like recipe mixes, spices, food colorings, and extracts. The company in a bid to increase sales wrongfully labeled its products as “natural” and also for spiking up its price given the rising demand for natural products. This led to the filing of a 2016 class-action lawsuit by the plaintiffs. Though the company has denied all allegations, the court ruling has not yet been passed in favor of any party. Money from the $3 million McCormick all-natural products settlement fund shall be distributed amongst the Class Members after deducting attorney’s fees and related expenses.
How to know if you are in the settlement class
You are included in this settlement as a Settlement Class Member if you purchased certain McCormick products labeled as “Natural” or “All Natural” from January 1, 2013, through September 23, 2021.
The provisions of the Settlement
The only way to receive a payment from this Settlement. If you submit a Claim Form, you will give up the right to sue the Defendant in a separate lawsuit about the legal claims this settlement resolves.
Class Members who submit a valid claim form and provide proof of purchase will be eligible to receive $1 for each covered product they purchased. There is no limit on the number of products they can claim. Unless you exclude yourself, you are automatically part of the settlement. However, if you do nothing, you will not get a payment from this settlement and you will give up the right to sue, continue to sue, or be part of another lawsuit against the Defendant about the legal claims resolved by this settlement.
click Here to read about other settlement cases.