We’re back with Katana Simulator Codes that will help you get the active and new freebies. Scroll till the very end to get answers to FAQs such as how to redeem these codes, where to find new ones and more.
These codes reward you with free in-game goodies. Kindly use them!
Active Katana Simulator Codes
- 75kThanks—Redeem for 75,000 Coins
- 50Mil—Redeem for 2,500 Coins
- fivethousand—Redeem for 5,000 Coins
- 50kthumbsup—Redeem for 2,500 Coins
- 50kdouble—Redeem for Double-inator (2x Coin Boost)
- fire—Redeem for Double-inator (2x Coin Boost)
- gong—Redeem for 2,500 Coins
- space—Redeem for a spacesuit skin
- noggin—Redeem to get a big head
How To Use Katana Simulator Codes?
These codes can help you redeem your Katana Simulator fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- Start up the game
- Click on the Codes button on top of the screen to open the Type Code Here text box.
- Enter the working codes into the Type Code Here text box.
- Click on the Enter button to claim your free reward.
- SorryForLag—Redeem for 25,000 Coins
- 56kThumbsUp—Redeem for 56,000 Coins and a 2x Coin Boost
- thanksfor65k—Redeem for 65,000 Coins
- MoreCoinsPlease—Redeem for 10,000 Coins
- CoinsPlease—Redeem for 5,000 Coins
- Double—Redeem for 2x Coin Boost
What Is Katana Simulator Codes?
Katana Simulator Codes are courtesy of developer by using codes that instantly grant you exclusive rewards.
How do I get more Katana Simulator Codes?
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find working Katana Simulator Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them. Nevertheless, we will update our codes anytime one is released.
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the active Katana Simulator Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new freebies and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.
If you’re looking for codes for other games, we have New club penguin codes, Grand piece online codes, Royalty kingdom 2 codes, Build A Market Codes, Rocket league codes posts.