Have you heard about Atlas Earth? Do you want to find out more about it? Do you want to know if Atlas Earth is scam or legit? You’re in luck, I’ll be talking extensively about Atlas Earth and everything you need to know about it.
Table of Contents
What is Atlas Earth
Atlas Earth is an online platform that claims to offer people the opportunity to earn money by completing various online tasks. The website claims to have a large user base and pays users for tasks such as watching videos, completing surveys, and referring friends. However, many people are skeptical about the legitimacy of Atlas Earth and are wondering if it might be a scam
With Atlas Earth, You’re practically investing in something that’s pretty much non-existent and has no value in the real world. Some people argue that this is very similar to cryptocurrencies, but it really isn’t when you think about it because cryptos live in real markets and can either be exchanged for cash or used to buy stuff online.
How Atlas Earth Works
With Atlas Earth, you’re encouraged to invest in virtual real estate with high hopes that eventually, you’ll make a little bit of extra money from renting out your properties. But when you remove the ‘rent’ and ‘land’ out of the equation, and you’ll understand why this is almost a Ponzi scheme in disguise.
The Atlas Reality is the reputable company behind the app and they have been in operation as a mobile game technology focusing on integrating real-life and digital interactions – this company’s games allow you to walk around in your area and experience augmented reality in 3D.
With Atlas Earth, you’re ‘virtually’ able to buy your neighbors’ property, and not just that, but you can also grow your virtual real estate empire far and wide on real-world land, which you can then, later on, flip and sell at a higher price.
When you install the Atlas Earth game on your phone, you are asked to enable location sharing, so as to enable the game see where you’re coming from and so it can show you who has the highest rank within your area.
There are three ranks in the game currently and these include;
- Major – owns most land in the city.
- Governor – owns the most land in the state.
- President – owns the most land in the U.S.A.
Others Ways Of earning On Atlas Earth
There are also other ways of earning on Atlas Earth and these include:
- Watching Ads: you can also earn from watching Ads on the game.
- Turning on your Booster
Redflags About Atlas Earth
- The app is still in a very early development stage, and there are many things they can improve on.
- There is a 50/50 chance that it might fail.
Is Atlas Earth Scam Or Legit?
Atlas Earth is not scam, but it is a risky venture because returns aren’t guaranteed due to the fact that there are many external factors at play.
Tips To Protect Yourself From Potential Scams
- Research the company or game developer: Look for information about the company or developer online. Check their website, read reviews, and see if there are any reports of scams or fraudulent activities associated with them.
- Avoid providing personal information: Be cautious about sharing personal or financial information with unknown entities, especially if you didn’t initiate the contact.
- Check for red flags: Be on the lookout for common signs of scams, such as unsolicited emails or messages, promises of easy money or prizes, requests for payment upfront, or pressure to act quickly.
- Use reputable app stores: If you’re downloading games or apps, use official app stores like the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to minimize the risk of downloading malicious or scammy software.
- Trust your instincts: If something seems too good to be true or feels suspicious, it’s best to err on the side of caution and avoid it.
Remember that the best defense against scams is prevention. Stay informed, be cautious when dealing with unfamiliar individuals online, and always double-check the legitimacy of any in-game offers or interactions that seem too good to be true.