We’re back with Funky Friday Codes that will help you get the latest working and updated codes. Scroll till the very end to get answers to FAQs such as how to redeem these codes, where to find new ones and more.
Funky Friday game is a competitive arcade game that allows you to compete with your friends from the comfort of your home.
These codes reward you with free in-game goodies like extra points, animations and more.
Table of Contents
Active Funky Friday Codes
- funkymillion – Lyte Lantern Microphone
- 1yearscoop – One Year Scoop Microphone
- 1yearfunky – 1,000 points
- 2v2!! – Sakuroma Microphone
- SPOOKYMIC – Spooky Time Microphone
- TAMBRUSHISBACK – FNF Microphone
- 9keyishere – 500 points
- CHEEZEDTOMEETYOU – Cheese microphone
- 1BILCHEESE – Lose control
- MILLIONLIKES – Radio emote
- 100kactive – 250 points
- Halfbillion – 500 points
- SMASHTHATLIKEBUTTON – 300 points
- 250M – 250 points
- 19DOLLAR – RickRoll animation
- 1MILFAVS – Boombox animation
- 100M – 500 points
- XMAS2021 – Candy Cane animation
Currently, there are no expired codes.
Funky Friday Codes FAQs
What Is Funky Friday Codes?
Funky Friday Codes are courtesy of developer, Lyte Interactive by using codes that instantly grant you exclusive rewards.
How To Use The Funky Friday Codes?
These codes can help you redeem your Funky Friday fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- Launch Funky Friday
- Click the Twitter icon at the top of the screen
- Enter your code into the text box
- Click ‘Redeem’ to receive your rewards.
How do I get more Funky Friday Codes?
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find working Funky Friday Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them. Nevertheless, we will update our FF codes anytime one is released.
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the active Funky Friday Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new freebies and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.