We’re back with Type or Die Codes that will help you get the active and new freebies. Scroll till the very end to get answers to FAQs such as how to redeem these codes, where to find new ones and more.
In this game, you will be answering a variety of questions with the longest possible answer. If you can stay ahead of the other players, you will avoid plummeting into lava and will earn yourself some coins.
These codes reward you with free in-game goodies. Kindly use them!
Type or Die Codes (Working)
- Brendo250—Redeem for 250 Coins (New)
- thankyou—Redeem for 500 Coins
- 20000LIKES—Redeem for 200 Coins
- enjoythiscode—Redeem for 200 Coins
- EASTERBUNNY!—Redeem for 200 Coins
- whatthehell—Redeem for 200 Coins
- sickneing—Redeem for 200 Coins
- snowman—Redeem for 200 Coins
- 35000LIKES—Redeem for 200 Coins
- 200COINS—Redeem for 200 Coins
- HAPPYHOLIDAYS—Redeem for 500 Coins
- 20000LIKES—Redeem for 200 coins!
- FREECHRISTMAS—Redeem for free coins!
- FREECOINS—Redeem for free coins!
- HAPPYNEWYEARS—Redeem for free coins!
- HAPPYNEWYEAR—Redeem for free coins!
- GGONWINNING—Redeem for free coins!
- MERRYCHRISTMAS—Redeem for free coins!
- MSMLOVER—Redeem for free coins!
- 30000Likes—Redeem for free coins!
- 25000Likes—Redeem for free coins!
How To Use Type or Die Codes?
These codes can help you redeem your Type or Die fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- Start up the game
- Hit the ‘codes’ present icon to the right of your screen
- Type or paste your code into the text box
- Hit ‘go’
How do I get more Type or Die Codes?
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find working Type or Die Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them. Nevertheless, we will update our codes anytime one is released.
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the active Type or Die Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new freebies and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.