Are you looking for a Hair growth supplement for longer stronger hair? Do you want to buy the Viviscal Hair growth supplement? Do you want to find out if it is authentic and worth your money? Read this review to find out more about Viviscal.
What is Viviscal?
Viviscal is a brand known for Female and male Hair growth supplement, shampoos and conditioners. Viviscal works with amino acid-rich protein that treats hair loss and accelerates hair growth
There are some key ingredients that makes Viviscal stand out and they include:
- Shark Cartilage & Mollusk Powder which aids in the reduction of hair loss
- Amino Acids which help damaged hair improve its surface and strength, resulting in smoother strands that break less.
- Fish oil which nourishes parched scalp and deliver nutrients to hair follicles thereby reducing hair thinning.
- Silica which helps to strengthen hair strands and help to reduce hair thinning
- Zinc which minimizes dandruff on the scalp, so hair may have a clear path for growth
- It is Suitable for all hair types
- Viviscal Hair Growth Vitamin Supplements have been scientifically proven to nourish thinning hair and promote existing hair growth.
- It contains Premium & Naturally Derived Ingredients
- It is paraben and silicon free.
- 100% drug free, this hair supplement is made with proprietary Aminomar Collagen Complex and other key ingredients to support healthy hair growth including Biotin, Zinc, Vitamin C, Iron, and Niacin
One thing 1 love about Viviscal is the fact that it makes my hair shiny and grow so well and full. It does work! It doesn’t weigh my hair down at all and makes it feel lovely and shiny, the conditioner also has a good consistency and an amazing scent. I was consistent with it and I did notice changes in my hair, both texture and length. One important thing people should know is that these products do not work like magic, you have to be consistent with it in order to achieve results. I did not regret buying it, It was worth every penny spent!
Inasmuch as Viviscal looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if the it lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this product.
Does Viviscal Live Up To Its Name?
From my own perspective and seeing that I use it, I think that it is an amazing product. There are also various reviews online while some are positive, there are the negative ones too.
I’m in my 60s I’ve never had really thick hair I’ve always had very thing yuk hair my whole life. I have tried so many volumizing thickening products sprays leave and stuff and nothing has ever ever worked. OK so this is a real game changer I don’t know that I can really explain the difference but my hair is definitely thicker, fuller, has more waves and body. i’ve been taking the pills for about three weeks and I noticed a change after just a week. my hair is really long and I wear it up in a scrunchie pretty much every day it’s just easier to take care of and maintain for me. And even my wild crazy bun hair looks so much better since I started taking these pills. Seriously I feel like me and you never thought there was a product that would make a difference, this is it give it a try. It’s expensive but it’s definitely worth it.connie
- It gives thicker and healthier hair
- It reduces breakage
- It increases hair strength
- It is hydrating and also conditioning.
- There are some complaints that it does not work.
- It is expensive
From every indications, the Viviscal is a good brand of hair supplements and worth every penny spent. Click here to read reviews on other products we have talked about.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.