Do you want to buy a genuine car wax? Do you want to buy Tech Shine(Aerolon) ? Do you want to find out if Tech Shine(Aerolon) really works? Read this review to find out more about the Tech Shine(Aerolon)
What is Tech Shine(Aerolon)?
Tech Shine is highly specialized moisture activated cross-linking polymeric clear coat film.
Tech Shine originated from the need to quickly shine and shield jets, helicopters, and high speed power boats with a slick anti-stick coating. The primary function of the product was to reduce wind drag on jets and decrease water tension on the hull of off-shore power boats.
If you’re tired of spending hours waxing and want to wash your vehicle less often then, simply apply a Tech Shine coating on an entire vehicle in less than FIVE MINUTES.
Aerolon Tech Shine’s water-based polymers takes less than five minutes to apply during the final rinsing process. Less then 2 ounces coats completely, a medium-size automobile with an invisible protective shield. It doesn’t wash off and lasts for months, but is safe to use every time you wash your vehicle, which will be significantly less often. Each application fills in minor car washing swirls and adds more shine, depth, and durability than the finest carnauba waxes and paint sealants. Tech Shine resists dirt and pollution with its unique anti-stick formula. The outcome is a less frequent need to wash resulting in a faster, easier, longer-lasting, and more durable shine and surface protection.
Inasmuch as the Tech Shine looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if it lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about it.
Does Tech Shine Really work?
Yes, it does work as there are several positive customer reviews online about this pill.
After reading many reviews I purchased this product. My car is black so it is extremely hard to make it look perfect. This product is great. I get perfect results without even trying hard. I’m impressed and will purchase again when this item runs low in my supply. Beats working hours to make the car look great. And it does hide swirl marks. thanks for such a great product that really works as stated.Bill
The product is advertised. Easy to apply. I had waxed the car 2 months ago – it was lightly soiled so I did a quick wash with soap then followed the directions. Important to me was NOT leaving white sheen/compound onto the rubber or dark polymer panels – success here – no coloration. Interesting was how normally I have to do two tries with the chamois; in this case by the time I came back to areas for my final ‘drying’ they were already dry. It left a very uniform sheen on all surfaces – better than just washing alone. So far I’m impressed. As another noted, while applying the material does tend to set up in the foam pad, but it was not an issue anywhere- where it clumped into seams the final rinse took the clumps right out of joints. Do any of you others who applied some time ago wish to edit your entries for us with long term durability of the coating?Inman
Some Features Of the Tech Shine
- HYDROPHOBIC WAX COATING – Protect your ride and smooth out any scratches with Aerolon Tech Shine! Our new proprietary formula is a waterborne, moisture-activated polymerized wax coating that bonds on contact with wet surfaces. Once fully cured, Tech Shine forms a crystal-clear hydrophobic film, adding an extra layer of protection against harsh weather, UV rays, and more.
- LONG-LASTING PROTECTION & SHINE – Aerolon’s water-based formula takes less than 5 minutes to apply during the final rinsing process. Less than 2 ounces can fully coat a mid-size car with an invisible protective shield. As it lasts for months, it is completely safe to use every time you choose to wash your vehicle. Each application fills in minor car washing swirls and outlasts the finest carnauba car waxes and paint sealants.
- MADE FOR ALL EXTERIOR NON-POROUS SURFACES – A Tech Shine coating is one of the easiest ways to protect matte, plastic, and vinyl surfaces. Use our soft Hydrophilic Foam Wash Sponge and plenty of lubricating car wash soap to safely remove dirt without leaving scratches. The high gloss clear film will never build up or leave residue on automobiles, boats, motorbikes, RVs, four-wheelers and more.
- DEFENDS AGAINST HARSH WEATHER – Tech Shine protects glass more effectively than leading rain repellent products: a five-minute wet application during regular washes improves visibility by repelling rain, mud, sleet, and snow. Tech Shine makes water bead up and slides quickly off your windshield. If you want the best shine on your car, boat, motorcycle, or RV, a quick and easy Tech Shine application will do it.
- BLACK CAR FINISH – Tech Shine gives your paint a deeper, darker, and more durable finish than conventional waxes and sealants. Especially true for hard-to-maintain black finishes, Tech Shine fills in and hides minor surface imperfections with repeat applications. Plus, this kit includes a free pad for swift application.
Pros of the Tech Shine
- It is durable
- It is made with an anti stick formula that drives dirt away and prevents pollution
- It repels rain
- It is expensive
- You need to keep wetting the car throughout the application process
- It does not last long
From the foregoing it is clear that the Tech Shine car wax does a good job as there are positive customer reviews online and as such is recommended by us. Click Here To read about other products that we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.