Do you want to buy the Taclight Max? Do you want to find out if Taclight Max treally works? Read this review to find out more about the Taclight Max and if it is worth your money.
What is Taclight Max?
Taclight Max from Bell and Howell is an affordable military grade flashlight way to light your home without the frustrations of installing lights or paying contractors a fortune.
Taclight Max is the The specially designed flashlight is forty times brighter than a normal flashlight and it lasts longer too.. Taclight Max is year-round durable and weather resistant and is backed up by a 10-year warranty.
Unlike most tactical flashlights with no disclosed brightness rating, the Original Taclight Max has 500 Lumens worth of illuminating power which is 50x brighter than other regular LED flashlights and is rated at 7,000 Kelvins, so the light produced is similar to that of the midday sun. This super bright flashlight has a 10 nautical mile visibility. The Taclight Max is rechargeable and comes with a USB Charging cable. It is time to say goodbye to frequent (and expensive) battery changes! This bright flashlight uses industrial grade Cree LED.
The Taclight Max is is made from air-craft grade aluminum and can withstand extremes of temperatures, from freezing to boiling and is water-proof and shock resistant.
Inasmuch as the Taclight Max looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if the device lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this device.
When I ordered this Taclight Max i had my doubts about it, however since i started using it i can confirm a huge difference from the normal everyday flashlight i have used in the past. I walk dogs at night, and do other chores at night and in the dark and it has come in quite handy for me. I Love This Flashlight. Does everything it promised. Ease of operation and I like the button on the barrel of the light and not a ‘taillight’ power button. I have no complaints whatsoever as it is worth every penny i spent.
Does Taclight Max Really work?
Yes, it does work, it is an authentic flashlight and there are several positive reviews online about it.
No batteries required! That’s what I like. This light is very bright and has a wide angle illumination. I use it at night to take my dog out. It lights up half the back yard! It also dims and has a flash option. I haven’t charged it yet. It came out of the box fully charged. I love it!Gail
Some Features Of the Taclight Max
- It has five different modes, High Brightness; Medium Brightness; Low Brightness; Strobe (intermittent flashing) to deter intruders; SOS (emergency signal) for emergency situations.
- It has a long lasting bulb, Taclight flash light is made from air-craft grade aluminum and can withstand extremes of temperatures, from freezing to boiling. This handheld flashlight is water-proof and shock resistant. It will not break even when ran over by a car.
- It is rechargeable and energy efficient.
- It has a zoom function as such it can Can focus in on a specific object in the distance, Wide to narrow light, whatever you need.
- It has 1000 Lumens.
- It is water resistant.
How To Use The Taclight Max
- Insert the batteries by removing the battery cap at the base and inserting the batteries into the compartment.
- Choose your mode of choice by sliding the knob.
- Turn it on, make sure to switch it off when you are done using it.
What You Get When You Buy The Taclight Max
- TacLight Max Deluxe rechargeable flashlight
- 18650 lithium battery (installed)
- Charging cable
- Drawstring storage pouch
Pros Of Taclight Max
- It enhances safety
- It Can be seen from 7 nautical miles away
- It has tactical strobe to stun attackers or intruders
- It is Great for emergency situations where you might be stranded on the side of the road.
- Rechargeable, lasts for hours, even on full brightness
- 50x brighter than regular flashlights
- It might not last
From the foregoing it is very clear that the Taclight Max is an authentic flashlight and it is worth your money. Click Here To read about other products that we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.