We’re back with working Super Dunk Simulator Codes that will help you get the active and new freebies. Scroll till the very end to get answers to FAQs such as how to redeem these codes, where to find new ones and more.
These codes reward you with free in-game goodies. Kindly use them!
Super Dunk Simulator Codes August 2023 (working)
- SUPEROP – Redeem this code for a free pet
- LEVELUP – Redeem this code for free power drop
- SUPERPOWER – Redeem this code for free power drop
- POWERSUPPLY – Redeem this code for free power drop
- TRIPLEG – Redeem this code for FREE 3x Gold 2 Eggs
- SOSHINY – Redeem this code for FREE Gold 3 Egg
- 25HUNDO – Redeem this code for a FREE Gold II Egg
- BIGDUNK – Redeem this code to get 1000 wins and power
- BEEPBOOP – Redeem this code to get a legendary happy bot pet
- BEANS – Redeem this code to get 1000 power
Super Dunk Simulator Codes (Expired)
- No expired codes at the moment.
How To Redeem Codes in Super Dunk Simulator
These codes can help you redeem your Super Dunk Simulator fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- Start the game
- Select ‘Shop’ from the bottom of the screen
- Click ‘Codes’ and then enter an active code into the text field
- Select ‘Redeem’ and enjoy your rewards
- If you also play Anime Fighting Simulator X Codes, we have a guide on all the Anime Fighting Simulator X Codes, both new and expired, so you can enjoy some free in-game rewards
How To get more Super Dunk Simulator Codes
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find working Super Dunk Simulator Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them. Nevertheless, we will update our codes anytime one is released.
- You’ll also like Stardust Reborn Codes, we have a guide on all the Stardust Reborn Codes, both new and expired, so you can enjoy some free in-game rewards
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the working Super Dunk Simulator Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new freebies and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.