Do you desire a flawless skin? Have you stumbled on Solawave and want to know if it works and if it is worth your money? Great! Read this review to find out more about Solawave
What is Solawave
Solawave is an award-winning Advanced Skincare Wand that combines 4 powerful skincare technologies for the ultimate at-home spa facial. Solawave uses Red Light Therapy and the head turns 45 and 90 degrees to get to the hard to reach places on your faces. It combine this Red Light Therapy with microcurrent, warming technology, and massage therapy!
According to the official website, it helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, blemishes, and dark spots. It’s portable and rechargeable (lasting up to 12 sessions per charge) for easy travel, so you can take it with you anywhere. Ships with charging cable. The SolaWave Wand packs a punch to help boost the effectiveness of the Renew Complex Serum, enhancing up to 3x deeper penetration with zero pain for fast, noticeable results within days!
Inasmuch as the Solawave looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if it lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about it.
Does Solawave Really work?
Yes, it does work as there are various positive reviews online about the product from customers.
The product inserts are professional and easy to follow, charged it up and used it following the directions – cool device, simple to use, amazing results. Easy to incorporate into the daily routine for lifted, brighter skin. Would make a wonderful gift especially for any new mamas on your list!H pat
Love this product. Sleek and chic and after only a few treatments I can see a noticeable difference! After having a baby my skin has seen better days so I was looking for a quick, clean, and safe way to try and restore my youthful self. Depuffing, diminishing blemishes, and reduction of fine lines in less than the time it takes to brush my teeth is truly amazing. It’s so convenient and easy I take it to work with me! On the days I’m stressing, Solawave red light therapy. Annoyed, Solawave red light therapy. And it’s like instantly your worries and your wrinkles go away. I would give it 10 stars if I could. Highly recommend.sarah
Some Features Of Solawave
- It features Microcurrent, which stimulates the muscles and deeper layers of the skin, helping reduce signs of aging and promoting smooth, healthy skin.
- It has Red light deeply rejuvenates the skin and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Blue light helps fight breakouts and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Offers a tight-knit selection of well-made products, including the wand, serum, and an all-inclusive kit
- It offers student discount
How to use it
- Wash and dry your face so you start with clean, hydrated skin
- Apply the Renew Complex serum to prep your skin for the Wand
- Glide the Wand across your face in an upward and outward moment, slowly covering your forehead, cheeks, under eyes, jaw, neck and upper lip. The Wand will automatically turn on when making contact with hydrated, clean skin. Use for at least 5 minutes and enjoy your new glow
- It Provides a gentle massage, helping decrease the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.
- Helps increase the absorption of skin care products, reduce redness, and support healthy, glowing skin.
- Might stop working after one use
From every indications, it is clear that the Solawave wand works efficiently and is worth your money, there are tons of positive reviews about it from users. We however advise that customers get the original by buying from a reputable online store or from the manufacturers website, to avoid getting scammed.
Click here to read about other products we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.