We’re back with Snow Shoveling Simulator Codes that will help you get the active and new freebies. Scroll till the very end to get answers to FAQs such as how to redeem these codes, where to find new ones and more.
These codes reward you with free in-game goodies. Kindly use them!
All Active Snow Shoveling Simulator Codes
- matrix—Redeem for $500
- RedTail—Use for $500
- darMoney—Earn $700
- IceySlopes—Redeem for $800
- IceySlopes2—Use for $1,000
- FreeMoney—Use for $1,000
- gearHead—Earn $1,000
- 150kLikes—Redeem for $1,500
- 15mVisits—Redeem for $1,500
- 2018—Use for $2,018
- TheAnt—Redeem for $2,500
- 40m—Earn $4,000
- WhatLiesBelow—Redeem for $5,000
- yespls—Earn $5,000
- 1Month—Earn $8,000
- burrr—Redeem for 50 Ice
- 500k—Redeem for 75 Ice
- GimmieIce! —Redeem for 100 Ice
- IceCreature—Redeem for 150 Ice
- DiamondSnow—Earn the Diamond Frosty pet
- AFlyingAnt—Use to get Ant’s Parrot pet
- tvdude—Redeem for the Darzeth Backpack
- There are no expired codes for Snow Shoveling Simulator
How To Use Snow Shoveling Simulator Codes?
These codes can help you redeem your Snow Shoveling Simulator fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- Start up the game
- Click the red Twitter bird button on the left of the screen
- Enter the code exactly as it appears in the list above
- Press the Submit button to claim your reward
How do I get more Snow Shoveling Simulator Codes?
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find working Snow Shoveling Simulator Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them. Nevertheless, we will update our codes anytime one is released.
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the active Snow Shoveling Simulator Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new freebies and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.
Last Updated on May 17, 2023 by Danny