Do you want to buy Safecam 360 for your home? Do you want to find out if Safecam 360 is worth your money? Does Safecam 360 really work? Read this review to find out more about the Safecam 360.
What is Safecam 360?
Safecam 360 is a security camera that was was developed by a team of highly skilled and experienced security professionals. Their goal was to make a low-cost and advanced security system that can easily and quickly secure any home, office or property. This light bulb security camera is an affordable home security bulb with a High-Resolution Camera that works with any standard lightbulb plug and connects directly to your Home WiFi, and can be controlled through any iPhone & Android Device.
How Does Safecam 360 Work?
- This camera can be installed using a normal E27 bulb base(110V~240V),Then use the mobile phone to download the APP, and use the APP to help the bulb camera connect to the WIFI. No other operations are required. Note that it takes about 40s to connect the bulb camera for the first time..
- The Light Bulb Security Camera Outdoor Wifi 1080P HD Bulb Security Camera Can provide a clear picture even at night, This is because it has Intelligent Night Vision provides ordinary night vision and color night vision, you can easily choose according to your own needs.
- It has Motion Detection and Real-time Alerts which adopts a highly sensitive motion sensor, When a moving object is detected, it records the moving picture and notify you through the APP.
- It also has Two-Way Audio and High Quality Service, You can talk with your family anytime and anywhere.
- Horizontal 355° Vertical 90°: You can control the camera’s viewing angle through the APP to achieve 360-degree viewing without blind spots.
- It also has full color day and night as such even in darkness, the light bulb camera can return clear images. You can also set full color night vision-on manually.
Compared to a conventional security camera, SafeCam 360 is 10x cheaper, super-portable (100% cord-free), and packs the same benefits of a traditional security monitoring system.
How To Set Up Safecam 360
You can set up the Safecam 360 security camera by following these steps:
- Download the app to your mobile, scan the camera’s QR code & connect to your Wi-Fi.
- Power on your camera by screwing it into any light socket. It works like a bulb!
- Have live videos and get alarm notifications when motion is detected.
- Please install it close to the router, the camera requires a strong WiFi signal.
- Please ensure that your Wi-Fi information is entered correctly.
- .Please make sure you have turned on the motion detection alert switch and set the appropriate alarm sensitivity.
- Please make sure your phone system permissions allow our App’s to perform message push.
- Please confirm to open the message push settings in the App, open the App, click Me→ Message Center, click the button in the upper right, enable notifications.
Testing The Safecam 360
After a long search for a reliable security camera, I came across Safecam 360 and decided to give it a try. I ordered for it. It took much longer than the 2-3 day delivery as advertised. Tracking numbers were useless. It was very hard to get in contact with the Customer service. When I finally received the bulb cameras, I tried installing it but could not get it to connect to my home WI-FI. I called tech support and was told to email and someone would get back to me. I did email but the email got returned as undeliverable. I called a different number and was told to watch a You tube video on installing the bulbs. I have also tried various methods to see if I can get the camera to start working but it was all to no avail. Safecam 360 is just a waste of money to me.
Safecam 360 Specs”
- Night vision range: 15-20 meters
- PTZ angle: horizontal 355° vertical 90°
- Wireless network: support wifi wireless network (2.4G,5G)Hz.
- Product size：17.5×6.5cm
Inasmuch as the Safecam 360 looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if it lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this device.
Does Safecam 360 Really work?
There are negative reviews from customers who used this, just like me, they had a hard time trying to install it and even when they did install it did not work well for them.
Some customers had this to say:
Doesn’t fit my outside light as describedJudi
Watching a video on this on YouTube and the guy installing his has an SD card he pulled out of the box, this didn’t come with an SD card and good luck getting it connected to your internet. Even the guy on YouTube couldn’t connect his camera to it either. AVOID THIS AT ALL COSTS, get yourself a German shepherd and a .45 caliber handgun in lieu of this for security in my opinionDave
Some Features Of Safecam 360
- It has a blaring alarm. With one push of a button, you can set its loud alarm to scare away intruders from your property.
- It comes with a Two way radio so you can talk and listen to your loved ones or scare off the nasty burglars in real-time, even if you’re not home.
- It also has motion detection sensor so whenever it detects motion, you’ll get real-time footage and alerts to your mobile.
- It has good resolution and night vision as such you can see what’s happening at your home in the highest 1080P resolution, even after dark.
Pros of Safecam 360
- Zero installation and maintenance costs! No unexpected expenses.
- Easy Installation. No complex wiring or drilling of your walls. No need to be a handyman.
- It can easily connect to any device.
- It iOS or Android compatible.
- There are negative reviews from customers.
- Bad customer support.
There are tons of negative reviews from customers about this Safecam 360 security camera. To be on the safer side, when next you want to get a security camera, chose a reputable business, Consider recommendations from your homeowners insurance agency or renters insurance carrier. Deal only with reputable firms. Find out if they are properly licensed in your jurisdiction and ask if the company runs a criminal background check on employees prior to hiring.
Click here to read about other products that we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.
Last Updated on November 28, 2022 by Julie