Looking to get more in-game rewards take on quests? We welcome you to our active Wisteria Codes guide where you get all the help boosters you need. It’s never bad to get a boost to reaching different milestones.
Having said that, let’s get started with the Wisteria Codes list that gives you some extra points.
Working Wisteria Codes
The good news for you is that we have revealed some active and valid codes for rerolls, skins, blood demon art resets etc. Take a look —
- !NichirinReroll – Nichirin reroll
- !BreathReset – Breath reset
- !BDAReset – Blood Demon Art reset
- !RaceReset – Race reset
- !SetYourBlazer – Free BDA reroll
- !ClickTheSun – Free breath reset code
- !Demon80K – Free breath reset code
- !ResetMe – Free progress and race reset
- !BreathReset – breath reset
- !NichirinColor – nichirin colour reset
- !HairDrip – hair and eye reset
- !HaoriReset – haori reset
- !DemonAppearance – demon appearance reset
- !BDAReset – blood demon art reset
How Do I Redeem My Wisteria Codes?
These codes can help you redeem your Wisteria fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- In the game, press the Chat button on the upper left side of the screen.
- In the text box, enter the code exactly as it appears in the list above.
- Hit Enter button to confirm and claim your prize.
To save your time and any disappointment, we also revealed expired codes for you and other players to look at. See below —
Roblox Wisteria Codes FAQs
What are Wisteria Codes?
Wisteria Codes are courtesy of developer by using codes that instantly grant you exclusive rewards. As the latest anime-inspired game, you battle against other players as a demon slayer like Tanjiro or as a monster, and take on quests to earn more Yen.
How do I get more Wisteria Codes?
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find new Wisteria Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them. Nevertheless, we will update our codes anytime one is released.
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some Roblox codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the Wisteria Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new freebies and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.