Do you desire that perfect skin that is the cynosure of all eyes? Do you want to buy the Pocoskin Green tea Mask from Pocoskin.com? Do you want to know if the Pocoskin Green tea Mask is worth buying? Read this review to find out more about Pocoskin Green tea Mask and if it is worth your money.
What is Pocoskin Green tea Mask
Pocoskin Green tea Mask is a mask that is sold by Pocoskin.com and it claims to be a pore less deep cleanser.
Pocoskin green tea mask is a Green Tea Solid cleansing face mask which contains green tea extract, which claims that it can effectively clean the skin pores, deeply clean up skin dirt, adjust the skin’s water and oil balance, replenish skin moisture, and nourish the skin.
It consists of green Tea Extract and also Control oil.
Inasmuch as Pocoskin green tea Mask looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if it lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about it.
Does Pocoskin green tea Mask Really work?
The answer to this Question is No. There are also no customer reviews online about this product and the website, Pocoskin.com is a new website that was created recently in December 2022 and it also expires December 2023, this is evident of an easily disposable website and very suspicious.
Some Features Of And Claims Of The Pocoskin Green tea mask
- It claims to deeply cleanse the skin
- The Green Tea Solid cleansing face contains green tea extract, which can effectively clean the skin pores, deeply clean up skin dirt, adjust the skin’s water and oil balance, replenish skin moisture, and nourish the skin.
- It includes anti-inflammatory agents to help decrease redness and swelling and heal skin conditions.
- It has exfoliating benefits and may cleanse the pores of dirt, oil, and dead skin cells and help heal acne.
- it has a rotating head which makes it easier to apply
- The information of the manufacturer is not available online.
- The product does not have quality assurance from any related organization. Therefore, its application may cause allergies or rashes to some users.
Why You Should Not Bother Buying The Pocoskin Green Tea Mask
- There are fake reviews on the website, the positive reviews on the website are all fake.
- The images on the website were all gotten from the internet and have been used by other suspicious websites selling green tea mask like the ordolava.
- The website is suspicious. It does not have any contact address.
From every indications, it is not really clear if the Pocoskin works as there are so many red flags surrounding it just like the Anewoo Green tea mask, Before buying one has to do detailed and thorough research online so as not to get scammed and tread with caution.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.