We have gathered all the current PlanetSide 2 Codes into a handy list so you can get all the help you need. So, how do you get those boosts faster? Of course, with the codes.
List of PlanetSide 2 Codes
The good news for you is that we have revealed some active codes to redeem variety of items. See yourself —
- 20YearsPlanetSide—Redeem for NSX-P Tengu SMG (NEW)
- EXTRALIFE2022—Redeem for Benefactor helmets
- LEGACY2022—Redeem for NS-11C Carbine and NS Harrower combat knife
- SURF2022—Redeem for UBR-300 Swordfish-P Amphibious Rifle
- PS2Escalation—Redeem for NS11-P assault rifle & NS Helmet
- 6YEARSPS2—Redeem for NSX-P Naginata LMG & 6-year anniversary vehicle/armor decal
- NSOPS2019—Redeem for NSX-P Tengu SMG
- PS2WelcomeBack—Redeem for NSX Tanto Carbine & NS Helmet
- MLGREPORT—Redeem for MLG-themed decals for armor/vehicles & 1 hour XP earned boost
- PSUARMORDECAL—Redeem for PSU armour decal
- PSUVEHICLEDECAL—Redeem for PSU vehicles decal
- 5YEARSPS2—Redeem for 5th-anniversary armor/vehicle decal
Some Expired Codes
- EQNVEHICLEDECAL— This code has expired
PlanetSide 2 Codes FAQs
How Do I Redeem PlanetSide 2 Codes?
These codes can help you redeem your PlanetSide 2 fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- Launch the game
- Visit the PlanetSide 2 website (linked above) and log in to your account.
- Select the SHOP tab.
- In the text box saying ENTER CODE (below the subscriptions), enter the code exactly as it appears in the list above.
- Press the GO button to claim your reward!
How do I get more PlanetSide 2 Codes?
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find new PlanetSide 2 Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them, follow through on Twitter and browse through the official wiki.
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some Roblox codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the valid PlanetSide 2 Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new promo codes and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.