Do you want to buy Phone Soap? Do you want to find out if Phone Soap is authentic and worth your money? Does Phone Soap really works? Read this review to find out more about Phone Soap
What is Phone Soap
If you’re the type to always keep hand sanitizer nearby and often get skeeved out thinking about just how many germs are on your phone at any given time (yes, it actually is 18 times dirtier than a toilet), we’ve found the perfect gadget for you: the PhoneSoap 3 UV Cell Phone Sanitizer.
With 27x the space, the HomeSoap disinfects larger devices like tablets, remotes, game controllers, and more.
Phone Soap helps people live better by defeating the worst germs and pollution we encounter daily—from serious microbes on phones and other gear to harmful viruses and particles in the air we breathe.!
Inasmuch as Phone Soap looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if it lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this device.
Does Phone Soap Really work?
Yes, it is an authentic product as there are positive customer reviews from customers on Amazon and Best Buy, although some customers have also complained that it does not work. It has a 4.6 rating on Best Buy, this shows that customers are satisfied with their purchase.
Overall a good product, especially during pandemic times. My daughter works In healthcare and the box comes in handy to clean her phone and ID when she comes home. She ran a little experiment to make sure the product works using bread as the samples. The bread that spent 10min in the box didn’t grow any microbes while the sample was covered in them.Norma
- UV Light which is dangerous to bacteria.
- tested by third party labs using real devices
- USB port in the back to plug in your charging cord. You can charge and sanitize simultaneously, and when the sanitizing cycle is complete, your phone will continue to charge.
- PhoneSoap products are completely safe for your phone! PhoneSoap doesn use water or chemicals – it uses UV-C light. UV light kills germs but doesn’t harm you or your device. This light is completely safe for anything you place inside – except germs.
- PhoneSoap units were designed and built with special acoustic outlets that allow you to hear notifications and alarms while your phone or tablet is being sanitized. Let your phone charge overnight or in the office – you’ll hear its sounds loud and clear.
- While PhoneSoap was created with phones and tablets in mind, you can use it to disinfect just about anything. If you can fit it inside, PhoneSoap will disinfect it.
- It is expensive
- UV Light is dangerous to human eye and skin.
From the foregoing it is clear that the Phone soap is an authentic brand and worth your money. Click Here To read about other products that we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.