Do you have a bug problem in your apartment, office? Are you looking for an effective pest control to get rid of these nasty pests? Have you come across Pestie and want to find out if it is authentic and worth your money? Read this review to find out more about Pestie.
Table of Contents
What is Pestie?
Pestie is a brand known for its DIY Pest control products. They make Pesticides that can be used around people and pets—they’re even used in hospitals, nursing homes, and pet kennels. This review is focused on the Pestie Pesticide Pest Control Kit. Pestie works on a varieties on bugs which can be seen listed on its webpage. These bugs include, gnats, field ants, fire ants, flea beetles, ground beetles, millipedes, mites, pill bugs, pine sawflies, root weevils, rice weevils, scorpions, spider mites, etc.
- It uses cutting edge technology like, microcapsule suspension, co-milled dual-active ingredients, and varied capsule uniformity, which makes the pesticides work faster, last longer, and are more protected from exposure to sunlight and rain.
- When you buy Pestie, each shipment includes instructions on how to help protect bees and the environment. This way, always know exactly what you sprayed and where you sprayed it.
- They also change their pest control shipments so that pests don’t develop immunities.
- They also offer personalized pest control plans that can cover up to 5,000 square feet, this way you can increase how much spray you receive if you want to cover a larger area.
- They also have a subscription-based model that shipments rotate between pesticides so that the insects around your house shouldn’t adapt and develop an immunity to the product.
Pestie Complete Pest Control Bundle And What It Entails
- It Contains a yearly subscription costs $49 per application however this on on sale now for $29.
- You can pay for each individual shipment through an auto-renewal plan costs $49 per application which is on sale now for $34.
- A one time purchase/ single application costs $49.
How To Apply Pestie
- Put on your gloves and make sure it is on throughout the duration of the application.
- Fill the included application bag with water. Carefully open and pour the pesticide concentrate into the application bag. Make sure not to spill any outside of the bag.
- Insert tube and sprayer assembly into the bag. Screw on the cap. Before spraying, shake the bag well to mix the formula.
- Holding the sprayer about 2 feet away, lightly spray the foundation of your home in a 4 foot band, 2 feet up the side of the home and 2 feet away from the home on the ground.
- As you spray, you may need to twist the end of the sprayer so that it sprays in a wide, even pattern.
- Spray around windows (avoiding the glass), door frames, window wells, and garage door openings.
- If you have any leftover mixture, spray around your home again until the bag is empty. Make sure to apply all of the mixed pesticide; once mixed with water, it cannot be stored overnight.
- Dispose of the application bag and gloves. Store the sprayer in the box for your next application.
- If you have a subscription with Pestie, your next shipment will come automatically when it’s time to reapply. Each shipment comes with a new application bag, gloves, and pesticide concentrate.
Safety Measures To Put In Place While Applying Pestie
- Always wear your gloves
- The pesticide should be dry before allowing any form of human or pet contact.
- Avoid contact with skin, eye, clothing, etc.
- Dispose the application bag and gloves after application and make sure you wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
I had a roach problem and after trying so many pesticides and even an exterminator, I decided to try Pestie, and I kid you not, I am so glad I came around to trying it out. I like the fact that Pestle’s products are cost-effective, tailormade to each region in the nation, and are easy to apply. Also their Customer service is just Wow! After Pestie, I can actually enjoy my basement and can’t remember the last time I vacuumed up a bug. I can say that Pestie was worth my money after all.
Inasmuch as the Pestie looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if the it lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this product.
Does Pestie Live Up To Its Name?
From my own point of view as someone that has used the product, The answer to this Yes, it does live up to its name. There are also many glowing reviews online from customers like me who bought the pesticide and were satisfied. there are also some negative reviews from other people too complaining that it did not work for them.
Good home pest control. Seems to work well so far. Their website interface isn’t that great, but I think they are still a relatively new company. Service is good for any DIYer.James
- It gives you the tools you need for effective and responsible pet control
- It gets rid of bugs, etc
- It is easy to apply
- It gives you control over your pest problem.
- Some people have complained that it does not work for them.
- There are complaints of the the lowest setting being a little high.
From every indications, It is clear that Pestie is a great DIY Pesticide and worth every money spent, however some people have complained that it did not work well for them. Click here to read reviews on other products we have talked about.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.