We’re back with Path to Nowhere Codes that will help you get the active and new freebies. Scroll till the very end to get answers to FAQs such as how to redeem these codes, where to find new ones and more.
These codes reward you with free in-game goodies. Kindly use them!
Table of Contents
Path to Nowhere Codes (Working)
- MBCCHALFYEAR—Redeem this code for 400 Hypercubes (New)
- APRILFOOL—Redeem for 401 DisCoins, 401 Mania Essence, and 401 Memory Fragments
- RUST—Redeem for the Crimebrand Pack: A, Mid-Level Material Supply Chests, and Hypercubes
- MBCC100—Redeem this code for 100 Hypercube
- LUCKYGIFT—Redeem for random rewards
- SWEETDREAM—Redeem this code for 300 Hypercubes, and 150 Stamina
- MBCC1MONTH—Redeem this code for 10,000 DisCoins, 3 Low-Level Material Supply Chests, 60 Stamina, and 10,000 Mania Essence
- LDPlayer2022—Redeem this code for 1,000 DisCoins, 100 Stamina
- PTNALPHARAD—Redeem this code for 1,000 DisCoins, 6 Low-Level Material Supply Chest
- PTNYDCB—Redeem this code for 1,000 DisCoins, 6 Low-Level Material Supply Chest
- nABFjdRBRKFk—Redeem this code for 200 Hypercube
- nABHYapWEsHf—Redeem this code for 200 Hypercube
- nABJcC3V7nCu—Redeem this code for 200 Hypercube
- There are currently no expired codes for Path to Nowhere.
How To Use Path to Nowhere Codes?
These codes can help you redeem your Path to Nowhere fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- Start up the game
- Complete the tutorial
- Click on the circular level icon in the top right corner
- Click on the hexagonal icon on the bottom right to open the settings
- Click on account
- Click on redeem
- Input the code
- Enjoy your rewards
How do I get more Path to Nowhere Codes?
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find working Path to Nowhere Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them. Nevertheless, we will update our codes anytime one is released.
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the active Path to Nowhere Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new freebies and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.