We’re back with working Operation Overlord Codes that will help you get the active and new freebies. Scroll till the very end to get answers to FAQs such as how to redeem these codes, where to find new ones and more.
These codes reward you with free in-game goodies. Kindly use them!
Operation Overlord Codes (working)
- GALIFRAN—Redeem for 500 Coins (New)
- FILIPINOREINDEROO—Redeem for 500 Coins (New)
- PURE—Redeem for 500 Coins
- Chronacode—Redeem for 100 Coins
- FREECOINS50—Redeem for 50 Coins
Operation Overlord Codes (Expired)
How To Redeem Codes in Operation Overlord
These codes can help you redeem your Operation Overlord fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- Start the game
- Click the Profile button in the top right corner
- Enter codes into the text box
- Click on the Use Code button to claim your free reward
If you’d like to access the character screen during the game, you can do so by pressing Escape and Reset Character.
- If you also play Anime Fighting Simulator X Codes, we have a guide on all the Anime Fighting Simulator X Codes, both new and expired, so you can enjoy some free in-game rewards
How To get more Operation Overlord Codes
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find working Operation Overlord Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them. Nevertheless, we will update our codes anytime one is released.
- You’ll also like Stardust Reborn Codes, we have a guide on all the Stardust Reborn Codes, both new and expired, so you can enjoy some free in-game rewards
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the working Operation Overlord Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new freebies and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.