Do you want to buy Nuwave Infinity Blender? Do you want to find out if the Nuwave Infinity Blender is authentic and worth your money? Does Nuwave Infinity Blender really works? Read this review to find out more about Nuwave Infinity Blender
What is Nuwave Infinity Blender?
Nuwave Infinity Blender is a commercial-grade blender available for use in your home. It has 6 presets, 10 power settings to blend everything from drinks to sauces and even piping hot soups in the 64-ounce BPA-free Tritan Jar in this NSF-certified blender.*
Inasmuch as Nuwave Infinity Blender looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if it lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this product.
Does Nuwave Infinity Blender Really work?
Customers have left so many reviews on Amazon about this product, saying it is a good blender, however some said that it does not last.
Love this. Just what I was looking for.glugee
This machine it is really good. I use it 4 times a day, every single day. BUT….B-U-T – it do not last. I purchased one, 2 years ago. It was toasted in one year. Motor failed. Company did not help AT ALL. It was completely waste of a whole 6 months time trying to get my rights to have a new machine or at least the motor fixed. NOTHING. Unfortunately,
i need the vacuum trait of it, so i had to buy a NEW one. And, just now. Today. The motor did it AGAIN. It is toasted. Just didn’t blend the most easy juice. Come out a rubber-burned-like smell from it. Same thing. S-A-M-E T-H-I-N-G. I CAN NOT EVEN BELIEVE IT. Completely waste.
Now i would have to face AGAIN the completely exhausting communication with this awful company that do not give you any rights and take all your time, (and money i should say!) and do not give any help at all not even to fix your blender. Sincerely, what a waste. The machine is great, but it do not last and my patience to deal with companies like that do not last either.sat manav
Some Features And claims Of the Nuwave Infinity Blender
- Precise: The laser-cut stainless steel blades are sharper, thinner and stronger than your average blade to slice foods more efficiently while creating less oxidation
- Powerful: The 2.5hp motor and stainless steel drive system can handle virtually anything you want to blend
- Speed: The NuWave Infinity Blender can pulverize your ingredients at speeds as high as 17,000 RPM, making smoothies 30% faster than other blenders
- Built To Last: The stainless steel metal drive system and high-performance bearings ensure the Infinity Blender can run as many as 15,000 cycles
- Easy To Clean: Take advantage of the NuWave Blender’s self-clean feature to make cleanup a breeze. Just add some soap and water and let the blender do the rest.
- It has a 10 speed settings
- It has laser cut blades, These blades slice through ingredients in a way that creates less oxidization for a smoother finished product.
- It has a self cleansing mode
- It is heat resistant, Even hot soups can be blended with this item without damaging it.
- Some customers complained it is not durable, they also complained of some faults.
- some buyers complained that some parts were missing upon arrival.
- There is no silent mode.
From the foregoing it is clear that Nuwave Infinity Blender is authentic although there are some negative reviews about this product. . Click Here To read about other products that we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.
Last Updated on June 3, 2022 by Julie