Do you want to buy Nooro Foot Massager? Does Nooro Foot Massager relieve pain? Do you want to find out if it is worth your money? Read my unbiased review about this foot massager.
Table of Contents
What is Nooro Foot Massager?
Nooro Foot Massager is a massager for the foot. The technology in the Nooro Foot Massager uses Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) technology to create temporary pain relief in just 15 minutes a day to relieve pain, increase blood flow, and improve mobility.
It is also a hands free self massage system. All you have to do is lay your feet on the mat and choose the mode and intensity of the massage that you want.
How The Nooro Foot Massager Works
It works by using Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) technology to create temporary pain relief. It also allows you to choose between 8 different massage techniques and multiple levels of intensity, so you can easily adjust it to your needs.
What You Get When You Order For The Nooro Foot Massager:
The Package includes:
- Pre-programmed device with clinically studied parameters.
- The foldable EMS foot pad.
- User Guide – Helps you set up your foot massager in 6 simple steps that takes no more than 3 minutes to setup!
- A start guide.
- A 90 days habit tracker with stickers to help you stay on track.
- A gift box.
- Type C USB Cable.
Features And Specifications Of The Nooro Foot Massager
- It is a hands free self massage system.
- It has 8 different massage techniques.
- It has multiple levels of intensity that can be easily adjusted to your choice.
- It is portable and you can easily carry it on the go.
The Nooro Foot Massager Package Includes:
- FREE eBook & video course created by Dr. Jeremy himself that shows you more proven ways to treat your foot pain completely naturally
How To Use The Nooro Foot Massager
- Place both feet on the foot mat.
- Turn on the device and then attach the operator device.
- As it is turned on, Use the ” + ” and “-” buttons to adjust the intensity of the massage.
- Press ” M ” to switch the massage modes.
- Use the massager for 10-15 minutes a day for optimal results.
- After use, turn off the device and keep in a cool dry place.
My Experience Using The
I have always battled with some foot pains, especially since I added some weight. I decided to order this Nooro Foot Massager to see if it would help me relieve pain after seeing an ad for it online. I placed an order for it on the website, nooro-us.com and it arrived just in time. I bought it for $199.95 So far so good, it has been helping me and I can already see an improvement after 2 weeks of constant usage. My foot pains have reduced. It doesn’t work like magic, it requires consistency before results.
Does Nooro Foot Massager Really work?
Yes, it worked just fine for me. I believe it is a gradual process. Some customers also left positive reviews on Trustpilot.
A customer had this to say:
Have been using this product for a couple of weeks and have noticed a big difference.Darryl
Some Claimed Benefits Of The Nooro Foot Massager
- It claims that it Helps improve muscle mobility.
- It claims that it Provides Relief for Pain and Fatigue
- There are also claims that it Stimulates Muscles Tone and Definition
- Promotes relaxation of muscle and temporarily relieves pain.
- Increases local blood circulation in healthy muscles.
- Temporarily reduces lower extremity swelling and cramping
- There are some complaints of the battery running out under 10 minutes.
How Much Does A Nooro Foot Massager Cost?
I got the Nooro Foot Massager for $199.95 with free delivery.
What Does The Nooro Foot Massager Treat?
The Nooro Foot massager create temporary pain relief in just 15 minutes a day, it also Temporarily reduces lower extremity swelling and cramping and also increase blood circulation.
From every indications, it is clear that Nooro Foot Massager works just as advertised as there are also positive reviews from customers. Click Here To read about other products we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.