We have gathered all the new Mini Metro Codes into a handy list so you can get all the help you need. So, how do you get those boosts faster? Of course, with the codes.
Mini Metro Codes (Working)
The good news for you is that we have revealed some active codes to redeem variety of items. See yourself —
- VISITS500K – Redeem this code for $100,000 Cash
- LIKES5K – Redeem this code for $100,000 Cash
- LIKES2K – Redeem this code for $75,000 Cash
- LIKES250 – Redeem this code for $15,000 Cash
- SOMANYLIKES – Redeem this code for $35,000 Cash
Some Expired Codes
- There are no expired Mini Metro codes.
How Do I Redeem Mini Metro Codes?
These codes can help you redeem your Mini Metro fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- Launch the game
- Click the Twitter button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- A new window will appear where you can enter each working code into the Insert Code text box.
- Press Redeem to claim your free reward
How do I get more Mini Metro Codes?
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find new Mini Metro Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them, follow through on Twitter and browse through the official wiki.
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some Roblox codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the valid Mini Metro Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new promo codes and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.
Last Updated on May 27, 2023 by Danny