Are you looking for a flameless roadside emergency flare? Do you want to buy the Lizard Flare? Do you want to find out if it is authentic and worth your money? Read this review to find out more about Lizard Flare.
Table of Contents
What is Lizard Flare?
Lizard Flare is a roadside emergency flare. It uses 15 high-intensity LED strobes that can be seen nearly a mile away. Its powerful magnet sticks to your car so you can warn people without exiting the vehicle. All you have to do is press the button for one of nine different light patterns. It also comes with an SOS Morse Code They are also built with shatterproof ABS lenses and rubber bumpers.
- It is a high tech safety flare
- It uses nine safety modes so you’re prepared for every emergency situation. All you have to do is Choose from single flash, dual flash, triple flash, rotating, alternate blinks (pulse), universal SOS signal, solid on high, solid on low, and flashlight.
- It has 360° of visibility.
- It require three AAA batteries.
- It has a built in flash light incase you need to change a tire or something.
- Lizard Flare comes equipped with a built-in magnet.
- Lizard flare to your car so other drivers or emergency vehicles can clearly identify your vehicle or use it to look under the hood hands-free with the built-in flashlight
The first thing I noticed about the Lizard Flare was that it looked similar to flare I had bought previously on Amazon. I also noticed that this same design can be found going back almost a decade under the descriptor “FRED” which stands for “Flashing Roadside Emergency Disc. I also tried testing it by running it over with my car and noticed that asides a cacking sound when i ran over it, the lights still worked after. I also noticed that it burns longer, the batteries take time to get depleted and the lights can be seen from over a mile away.
After carrying these tests I can confirm that the Lizard Flare lives up to its name and is worth every penny spent.
Inasmuch as the Lizard Flare looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if the it lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this product.
Is Lizard Flare Authentic?
Yes, the Lizard Flare does live up to its name, all the marketing claims were all accurate as I noticed when I tested it.
- It comes with a hook that can also double as a kickstand which would come in handy at night if you need to change a tire.
- It has a magnet which would make it easy to stick the device onto your car without exiting your vehicle. This comes in handy so on a busy road where you need to alert other drivers, but prefer to stay in your car.
- It has a 360 degree visibility, which makes it look like that of a police car, ensuring other drivers slow down.
- It is Cool to the touch & lasts a lifetime without burning out, saving you money
From every indications, the Lizard Flare is an authentic roadside emergency light and worth your money. Click here to read reviews on other products we have talked about.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.