Do you desire an efficient Hair Straightener? Have you stumbled on the Kobeena Straightener and want to know if it works? Great! Read this review to find out more about the Kobeena Straightener.
Table of Contents
What is Kobeena Straightener?
Kobeena Straightener is a professional ceramic tourmaline, ionic flat, Iron hair straightener..
If you have an unruly mane this is a must have for all hair types. Works great on wet or dry hair to gently work through tangles with ease. It has 4 easily adjustable temperature settings: 300° F, 350° F, 375° F, and 450° F that is Suitable for all hair types.
Kobeena Hair Straightener gives you silky smooth and professional-looking straight hair after use. There is also 320°F-428°F temperature adjustments for different hair types. The Kobeena Straightener was designed to drastically reduce static and protect against burns, keeping the heat exactly where it needs to be and leaving you with a satisfactory salon hair quality. The straightener also provides long lasting results that gives a straight hair that lasts for days until it is washed.
Inasmuch as Kobeena Straightener looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if it lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about it.
Does Kobeena Straightener Really work?
The Kobeena Straightener is a promising product, However there are no customer reviews online except for the ones on the official website. There are no reviews on Amazon, Trustpilot to verify the authenticity of the product.
Some Features Of Kobeena Straightener
- It has a Fast Heat-Up system, PTC heating element,15 seconds fast heating, which makes your hair straight, silky and soft within minutes.
- It has a Scissor handle tail design, which makes it easy to use.
- It has a new technology, which is the Venting hole design and heat recovery that makes it reach temperature target faster.
- It is Tourmaline Ceramic Coating and this Protects Hair From Heat.
- 4 easily adjustable temperature settings (one-button adjustment): 320° F, 356° F, 392° F, and 428° F.Suitable for all hair types!
- Can be used by both gender.
- It Makes hair silky and shine,reduces frizz and static electricity! Creates silky shiny hair instantly.
- You can style your hair anyhow you like.
- straighten your hairs, smooth them and add volume to your hair.
- It is quite Pricey.
- There are no reviews online about it
Hair Types And Recommended Temperatures
- Thick hair: 428°F
- Normal textured hair: 392°F
- Delicate, fine hair: 356°F
- Oil treatments: less than 320℉
How To Use
- Turn on the switch on the product handle an Indicator light would appear as it starts to get heated up.
-When the product starts to heat up normally, the product itself will also become slightly hot, which is a normal response. You can start from the lowest temperature first.
From every indications, the Kobeena Straighteners looks like a promising device, however there are only reviews on the product website which can be easily manipulated. There are no reviews on trusted review sites to verify the authenticity of the product. Before buying one has to do detailed and thorough research online so as not to get scammed and tread with caution.
Click here to read on other hair products we have reviewd.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.