Do you want to buy Kidney Cop? Is Kidney Cop worth your money? Does Kidney Cop really work? Read this review to find out more about the Kidney Cop.
What is Kidney Cop?
Kidney Cop is a supplement that helps to support the kidney health. and to address the challenges of calcium oxalate crystal stone growth.” Kidney Cop patented formulation contains clinically researched ingredients. Each active ingredient in Kidney C.O.P. (or a combination of the ingredients) have been clinically tested and shown, to varying degrees of potential, to inhibit the rate of calcium oxalate crystal growth.
How Does Kidney Cop Work?
Kidney cop helps reduce calcium oxalate stones in the kidney and it works by:
- Raising urine citrate allowing for a higher saturation limit reducing the ability for calcium oxalate crystals to grow (which leads to crystallization in the kidneys.
- Raising urine pH increases calcium oxalate solubility which inhibits the crystallization of calcium oxalate in the kidney
- Providing diuretic properties that can assist in the flushing of the kidneys and the dissolution of calcium oxalate
- Lessening absorption of calcium through intestines resulting in less calcium crystallizing in the kidney
- Using delayed release vegetarian capsule to avoid dissolving in the stomach
Kidney Cop’s unique formula utilizes FDA GRAS (generally recognized as safe) ingredients and is GMO-free, preservative free, sugar free, and gluten free. The Kidney C.O.P.® formulation also does not contain potential problematic ingredients like dairy, soy, nuts, or fish. Most importantly there’s no need for a prescription.
Kidney COP® utilizes a patented, delayed release capsule that overcomes the problem of the capsules totally dissolving in your stomach. It is thought to provide better absorption and help get more of the active ingredients working for your kidneys. Without a delayed release capsule, the ingredients that facilitate all the benefits of Kidney C.O.P.® would not be maximized.
Inasmuch as Kidney Cop looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if it lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this supplement.
Does Kidney Cop Really work?
There are positive reviews from customers who used this, they said it worked just fine for them.
Some customers had this to say:
I have suffered with kidney stones since I was a teenager. I’ve been in the hospital multiple times over the years with kidney stone issues. My urologist would never give me any medication to help with my stones either. So I researched it myself and came across kidney cop. After reading the reviews I decided to give it a shot. The second day of taking it I passed probably around 9 little stone’s. Since then I was sold on kidney cop. I feel like it has helped me so much. My kidneys feel better and this is one thing I feel is worth the money. If it keeps me out of the ER then it’s money well spent!Troy
Some Features Of Kidney Cop
- It contains natural ingredients
- It causes the 99% Inhibition of Calcium Oxalate Crystals
- Reduces Growth Rate of Calcium Oxalate Crystals
- Doctor Formulated with Clinically Researched Ingredients
Ingredients Of Kidney Cop
Kidney C.O.P.® patented formulation contains clinically researched ingredients. Each active ingredient in Kidney C.O.P. (or a combination of the ingredients) have been clinically tested and shown, to varying degrees of potential, to inhibit the rate of calcium oxalate crystal growth. Five Active Ingredients have been shown to reduce the formation and growth of calcium oxalate crystals and they include:
- Pyridoxine HCl
- Magnesium Citrate
- Citric Acid
- Phytin (Inositol)
- Musa Paradisiaca
Each active ingredient in Kidney C.O.P.® (or a combination of the ingredients) have been clinically tested and shown, to varying degrees of potential, to inhibit the rate of calcium oxalate crystal growth.
Pros of Kidney Cop
- Supports Proper Kidney Function & Health
- It shows a 99% reduction rate.
- It is available for purchase worldwide.
- Not suitable for Pregnant women
- The claims and statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
From the positive and glowing positive reviews It is clear that Kidney Cop works as we have seen from the positive feedback from customers.
Click here to read about other products that we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.
Last Updated on November 22, 2022 by Julie