Have you heard of Je sica-AllenTrading? Do you want to know if Jesica-Allen is scam or legit? Read this review to find out more about it.
What is Jesica-Allen
Jesica-Allen located at Jesica-Allen.com is a scam investment website that claims to trade Crypto and Forex trading. It was created for people interested in crypto markets but had little knowledge about trading or how cryptocurrency works.
According to the jesica-allen.com website, ”We are an international financial company engaged in investment activities, which are related to trading on financial markets and cryptocurrency exchanges performed by qualified professional traders. Our goal is to provide our investors with a reliable source of high income, while minimizing any possible risks and offering a high-quality service, allowing us to automate and simplify the relations between the investors and the trustees. We work towards increasing your profit margin by profitable investment. We look forward to you being part of our community”.
Jesica-allen investment Plan includes:
- Invest $500 to earn $15,000
- Invest $600 to earn $17,000
- Invest $700 to earn $20,000
- Invest $800 to earn $23,500
- Invest $900 to earn $25,500
- Invest $4,000 to earn $85,000 +
- Invest $1000 to earn $30,000
- Invest $2,000 to earn $60,000
- Invest $3,000 to earn $75,000
- Invest $4,000 to earn $85,000
- Invest $5,000 to earn $100,000
- Invest $10,000 to earn $125,000
- Invest 1BTC to earn 10BTC
- Invest 2BTC to earn 20BTC
- Invest 3BTC to earn 30BTC
- Invest 4BTC to earn 40BTC
- Invest 5BTC to earn 50BTC
- Invest 6BTC earn 60BTC
However this Jesica-allen is a scam, after investing when it is time to withdraw you are asked to pay for tax, in essence you can not withdraw your money. . This screams FAKE.
The people behind these scams simply keep on launching new “systems” and “apps” under new names like Dotxbep, Dotxswap an attempt to escape the negative reviews so that they can continue tricking people into joining.
There is no doubt that that it is a scam as several people have left some negative reviews online calling it for what it is, A SCAM.
From the foregoing, it is clear that Jesica-allen Trading is a scam just like Dotxbep which we reviewed earlier, Investors should be wary of such sites as their aims are to rip off unsuspecting investors.