Do you want to buy Holy Gels? Do you want to find out if this Holy Gels nail polish is worth your money? Read this review about my experience using it and if it is worth buying.
Table of Contents
What is Holy Gels?
Holy Gels is a new easy-to-use revolutionary senicured nail polish, with this kit you do not need a visit to the salon, you can make flawless nails at home. It comes in a plastic wrapper and hardens under the UV Light, giving you that salon vibes at home. It also helps to protect your nails so it doesn’t get chips or damage.
Inasmuch as Holy Gels looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if it is an authentic brand and this review would expose all that is needed to know about it.
My Experience Using Holy Gels?
First Off, I am a super busy person and I barely have enough time to go to the salon to fix my nails, coupled with the fact that the prices in the salon keeps getting outrageously high everyday. Was super delighted to try out the Holy Gels after coming across an ad for it on Tiktok. I placed my order for it on the website and my pack of Holy Gel arrived just in time. I was super excited and started the application almost immediately I received my package.
At first I was skeptical but along the line I became amazed! The nails are very easy to use, dries and hardens up quick and also last. My first sets lasted for 10 days, then I had to remove and try another color. The most amazing is the fact that my nails looked great after removal, no chips, no damage. Satisfied Customer here and definitely going to be a return customer! So Yeah! Holy Gels are worth every penny I spent.
How To Use
- Clean your nails.
- Remove the Holy gels from the plastic wrapper it comes in.
- peel-and-stick on your nails.
- Place under a UV light to harden.
- Cut to your preferred size and file, Voila, you have new nails!
Features Of Holy Gels
- High-Quality Press-On Nail Kit that features protective UV coating, to ensure your nails will never break or split
- Made from high quality gel technology.
- Chip-resistant and long-lasting for weeks
- HEMA free
- Partial curing is done using a UV lamp to set the design in place
- It has an Easy peel-and-stick application allows for hassle free at home use.
- Convenient and time-saving, perfect for busy individuals
What You Get When You Order For A Holy Gels Kit
Each packs comes with the following:
- 1 x 20 semicured nails
- 1 x nail file
- 1 x wooden cuticle stick
How Long Does Holy Gels Last?
They last for 2 weeks+. I used mine for 10 days and removed it cos I wanted to try other designs.
Is Holy Gels Water Resistant?
Yes, holy gels are water resistant. They can withstand regular exposure to water, making them ideal for everyday activities, hand washing, and showering without compromising their adhesion or design
How To Remove It
Removing it is quite simple, all you need do is:
- Apply oil or acetone around the edges of the nail
- Using the wooden stick, gently lift the strip slowly, sliding it under the strip back and forth. Use more oil/acetone if necessary.
- Use a cotton pad with acetone to clean your nails.
Why You Should Use Holy Gel
- If you are the type that always chew on your nails and want to stop, you should try Holy Gels.
- You want your nails to grow long and also healthy.
- You are a busy person and don’t have the time to go to the salon but still want nails on fleek!
- You don’t like acrylic.
- You want something easy to apply especially if you’re on the go.
Holy Gels Discount Code
Holy Gels is offering a discount sales and it is in two phases:
- Promo 1: Buy 3 and get 1 Free code: 4FOR3. All you have to do is buy 4 then apply code at checkout.
- Promo 2: Buy 2 and get a free UV Lamp Code: FREELAMP. Add UV Lamp and 2 designs then apply code at checkout.
- You don’t need to visit the salon to get your nails fixed
- It is water proof
- It is fully customizable
- Chip resistant
- It comes with varieties of exciting colors
- There are some complaints that they do not last and breaks easily.
Is Holy Gels Worth Buying?
Absolutely, The Holy Gels was a worthy buy for me! If you’re the busy type just like me you can give it a try. There are also positive reviews from other customers.
From the foregoing it is clear that the Holy Gels Nails is an authentic product that is worth your money just like the Glamnetic Press On Nails we reviewed earlier. as there are positive customer reviews on other ecommerce stores to verify its authenticity. Click Here To read about other nails we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.