Do you want to buy the Holoxo earbuds ? Do you want to find out if the Holoxo is an authentic product? Read this review to find out more about the Holoxo
What is Holoxo?
Holoxo is an intelligent noise reduction bluetooth head phone. It’s equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5. 0 chip, the data transfer rate is up to 2 times compared with the previous generation, the connection is faster and more stable. Listening to songs and playing games are smoother.
According to the oficail website, it has 7. 2mm Dynamic unit And DSP intelligent environment noise reduction, nice music and clear calling. It also Uses multi-function button physical buttons to support voice control. Double-click to activate the phone’s voice assistant.
Inasmuch as the Holoxo looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if the head phone lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about it.
Does Holoxo Really work?
Not ,uch is known about Holoxo as it is a new product and there is basically no much information about it. The website is just 5 months old, and there are no genuine customer reviews about the product with which we can verify its authenticity.
Some Features Of the Holoxo
- It’s equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5. 0 chip
- 7. 2mm Dynamic unit And DSP intelligent environment noise reduction, nice music and clear calling
- 4. 1g Ultra-Light, Three models of earplugs to meet your higher requirements for closure and firmness, even when running, punching, and listening to music on the road.
- Dustproof and IPX4 waterproof, Double-eared split design, single and double ears are free to wear.
- Uses multi-function button physical buttons to support voice control.
- 4 hours battery life, 12 hours Endurance; 40mAh headphones & 300mAh charging box to meet daily needs.
- It is compact and portable
- It claims to have advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- 4 hours battery life
- No customer review
- It is expensive
From every indications, it is not really clear if the Holoxo is an authentic product works, but there are however some downsides about it. Before buying one has to do detailed and thorough research online so as not to get scammed and also buy from the official website.
Click here to read about other product that we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.