We’re back with working Heir of Light Eclipse Codes that will help you get the active and new freebies. Scroll till the very end to get answers to FAQs such as how to redeem these codes, where to find new ones and more.
These codes reward you with free in-game goodies. Kindly use them!
Heir of Light Eclipse Codes (working)
- MILESTONE1ST—Redeem for 100K Gold
- MILESTONE2ND—Redeem for 3x Summon Stone Chest
- MILESTONE3RD—Redeem for 300x Summon Shard (Rare)
- MILESTONE10KE —Redeem for 10x Summon Stone Chest
- WELCOMEGIFT—Redeem for 30X Summon Stone Chest x30
- GETSERVANT—Redeem for 30X Summon Stone Chest x30
- LAUNCH0913—Redeem for 20x Summon Stone Chest
- GRANDLAUNCH—Redeem for 20x Special Summon Stone Chest
Heir of Light Eclipse Codes (Expired)
How To Redeem Codes in Heir of Light Eclipse Codes
These codes can help you redeem your Heir of Light Eclipse fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- Start the game
- Navigate to your Avatar
- Enter the Account settings
- Find the Redeem Coupon section
- Enter promo codes in the text box
- If you also play Grand Cross Age of Titans Codes, we have a guide on all the Grand Cross Age of Titans Codes, both new and expired, so you can enjoy some free in-game rewards
How To get more Heir of Light Eclipse Codes
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find working Heir of Light Eclipse Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them. Nevertheless, we will update our codes anytime one is released.
- You’ll also like Stardust Reborn Codes, we have a guide on all the Stardust Reborn Codes, both new and expired, so you can enjoy some free in-game rewards
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the working Heir of Light Eclipse Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new freebies and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.