Do you want to buy Freeze Miser? Do you want to find out if the Freeze Miser is authentic and worth your money? Does Freeze Miser really work? Read this review to find out more about Freeze Miser.
What is Freeze Miser?
Freeze Miser is an outdoor faucet freeze protection. You can protect faucets, water hoses, animal waterers, RVs, water wells and so on.
It offers protection by preventing supply pipes and faucets from freezing. It also provide reliable, dependable, and cost-effective freeze protection for outside water supplies. It is easy to install and conserves valuable water resources.
Freeze Miser is engineered to only release the minimal amount of water to PREVENT faucets from freezing. Its patented design allows it to sense the internal water temperature and releases water below 37°F/3°C. As the water temperature fluctuates, it automatically regulates the drip-rate
Blue Penguin has been developing Freeze Protection Technology since 2006. The Freeze Miser today combines over 15+ years of extensive research and proven proprietary technology that involves multiple high-end temperature-sensitive valves that protect animal waterers from freezing in feedlots, dairies, and ranches.
Inasmuch as Freeze Miser looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if it lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this product.
How The Freeze Miser Works
- It operates like the thermostat in your home.
- After installation, it senses the internal water temperature arriving to the faucet not the air temperature.
- The Freeze Miser activates when the water temperature drops below 37º F/3º C.
- No water is released until the activation temperature is sensed.
- It works 24/7
Does Freeze Miser Really work?
Customers have left so many reviews on Amazon about this product, saying it is an innovative protection to prevent freezing.
Nice to be able to leave them “on” all of the time, and not get caught out of town and have a freeze sneak up on you. Kind of interesting to watch the drip starts right as the temperature drops to freezing.Timothy
Was skeptical first but bought before the freezing season arrived. Installed them, then voila! As soon as the temperature dropped to freeze, the water drips. I couldn’t believe my eyes! The snowy weather doesn’t scare my outdoor pipes/faucets anymore! Took them off after the winter season is over. Save them for next year.
Such a breeze!MUY
Some Features And claims Of the Freeze Miser
- One time installation
- It offers pipe protection
- It also offers a 2 years warranty.
- It prevents freezing at extreme temperatures.
- Combines over 15+ Years of Extensive Research and Proven Proprietary Technology.
- It prevents freezing
- It protects the pipe
- It works effectively.
- Might be expensive.
How to Install The Freeze Miser
- Hand-tighten the it on to an outdoor faucet or hose.
- Turn the water supply valve to a fully open position. A minimum of 10 PSI water pressure is required.
- Install it in a horizontal or vertical position. In the upright position, the small brass end should be at the bottom. Do NOT install it with the brass end pointed upward.
- If you are placing on a hose (150 feet or less) – Keep it off the ground to ensure the Freeze Miser® senses the water’s temperature only in the hose.
From the foregoing it is clear that Freeze Miser is authentic and worth your money. Click Here To read about other products that we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.