Have you heard of Freedom Debt Relief? Do you want to find out if Freedom Debt Relief is scam or legit? Read this review to find out more!
What is Freedom Debt Relief?
Freedom Debt Relief is a large debt relief company, it was founded in 2002. It is a debt relief company that offers a free, no-risk consultation before you commit to the program. They assist consumers by helping settle debt for less than what is owed and they have resolved more than $10 billion in debt since their founding. It’s a solid choice for those with at least $7,500 in unsecured debt and who may need customer support on weekends.
Freedom debt relief also provides support for unsecured business loans on a case-by-case basis. They also help negotiate settlements with your creditors for an amount less than you owe. You’ll be required to pay a fee of 15% to 25% of your total debt.
Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation that can help you envision how the process might work in your situation. You will also get an estimate of how much you could save during this phone call, as well as how long you can expect to be in the program.
Process to enroll in Freedom Debt Relief
- Talk to one of Freedom Relief’s Certified Debt Consultants to see if Freedom Debt Relief could be the right solution for your debt
- Find out how much time and money you could save by partnering with Freedom Debt Relief to resolve your debt
- Freedom Debt Relief will negotiate settlements with your creditors until all of your enrolled debt is behind you
Pros of Freedom Debt Relief
- Great customer service
- No upfront settlement fees
- Track your progress in real time with the client dashboard
- Certified Debt Consultants help you negotiate and settle your debts
- Fees can run as high as 25% of settled debt
From the foregoing, it is clear that freedom debt relief is an authentic company, as it has a long history of operations dating back to 2002. Although the company recently faced lawsuits from the CFPB and the New York Attorney General, the claims have been settled and a review of various sources suggests the company has a relatively good reputation with its customers.