Are you looking for a sturdy and ergonomic standing desk? Do you want to buy the Flexispot Standing Desk? Do you want to find out if it is authentic and worth your money? Read this review to find out more about Flexispot Standing Desk.
What is My Flexispot Standing Desk?
Flexispot is a brand known for its Standing Desks, Ergonomic furniture, etc. It has a variety of furniture such as standing desks, desk converters, chairs, beds, accessories, etc. This review is however focused on the Flexispot standing desk. The flexispot standing desks are varieties of standing desk from Flexispot, they come in different shapes, models such as, Oval shaped standing desk, standard standing desk, comhar pro standing desk, Willow solid wood standing desk, etc.
- It has an electric motor which makes it easy to adjust the Tables height
- They were made with 100% recyclable material.
- It has a spacious working surface
- They come in different models and specifications like the Studio standing desk, standard standing desk, etc
- It also has a height adjustable sewing table which comes with an adjustable sewing platform, additional and removable side panels.
- There is also an adjustable electric gaming table developed exclusively for gamers, it has a carbon fiber textured top.
- There are also solid wood desktops made from natural solid wood.
The first thing I noticed about the standing desk I ordered for was that it came in 2 boxes, the top was delivered separately from the base. The base came first and then the top came in well packaged too. Setting it up took me a leisurely hour and a half to put it all together. There was no damage, the motor works and is pretty quiet. For my model of desk, Step 5 in the instructions required me to drill 4 holes. The instructions were not very clear about this. Two holes to secure the center of the frame to the desk bottom, and two holes to secure the up/down keypad to the desk bottom. I have circled the locations of the holes in red in picture #3. I used a 7/64 drill bit to drill the holes, each hole should only go into the wood 7/16 inches. To secure the center of the frame I measured 7/8 inches on the drill bit, put tape on the bit, and drilled until the tape hit the top of the frame. For the short side of the keypad, I measured 1 & 1/4 inches on the drill bit, and on the long side I measured 1 & 5/8 inches on the drill bit. I also used plumber’s tape to secure the keypad before drilling.
Overall, while I do wish all the holes had been pre-drilled, it was not difficult to complete the build, and the end result was well worth the effort!
Inasmuch as the Flexispot Standing Desk looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if the it lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this product.
Does Flexispot Standing Desk Live Up To Its Name?
The answer to this Yes, it does live up to its name as there are many glowing reviews online from customers like me who bought the desks and were satisfied although the problem most of them faced was how to assemble the desk.
I was hunting for a budget motorized desk and found this in a recommendation video. It arrived in excellent condition. There are quite a few reviews complaining that the desk top was damaged in transit, but the company has clearly taken steps to remedy that issue. Mine arrived with each side protected by foam and the corners had foam filled cardboard covers.It’s not difficult to assemble, but it did take me over an hour. Make sure you assemble in top of the cardboard so you don’t scratch your floor or desktop as you move things around. Hot tip, slide the power adapter holder onto the frame before you attach it to the desk top. The directions have you do it after and I had to unscrew the frame from the top to get it o.Turner
- It comes with an adjustable height.
- it is the perfect standing desk to allow independent and remote workers to stay active, healthy, and productive while working from home.
- It comes with an eco-friendly desktop offers a roomy setup for 2 monitors and a laptop so you can spread out and calmly take on the challenges of the work day.
- The construction work is solid, It has an industrial-grade steel frame that is combined with a solid desktop which allows for a 154 lbs weight capacity to support your ideal workspace setup.
- Some people have complained of having wobbling issues especially with those having tile flooring.
- There are complaints of the the lowest setting being a little high.
From every indications, the Flexispot Standing Desk is a great standing desk for work set up, however most people have complained that they do not like that the top was delivered separately from the base. Click here to read reviews on other products we have talked about.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.