Get some extra freebies for a fantastic adventure! Ready for that Dragon Ball Idle Codes. We welcome you to our handy list and guide so you can get all the help you need.
Dragon Ball Idle is an exciting game that allows you to experience the Dragon Ball series in a whole new way. You can customize your character and battle against others from around the world.
Let’s jump into our Codes that we will be sharing with you. Please use these.
All Working Dragon Ball Idle Codes
The good news for you is that we have revealed some active codes to redeem special items. Take a look —
- 844RYCR4 – Redeem this code to get 500 Gems
- Discordkoo – Redeem this code to get 300 Gems
- A3cDMUKC – Redeem this code to get 300 Gems
- waylineacd – Redeem this code to get 300 Gems
- H4PLkHBq – Redeem this code to get 300 Gems
- waylinehhm – Redeem this code to get 300 Gems
How To Use The Dragon Ball Idle Codes?
These codes can help you redeem your Dragon Ball Idle in simple and fast steps. Check the step by step guide below —
- Start up the game
- Click on the “Profile” icon located on the left side of your screen.
- A new window will appear, tap on the “Settings” button then click on the “Redeem code” button.
- Enter one the codes we mentioned above in the “Please enter code here” section.
- Click the “Exchange” button to get in-game rewards
How do I get more Dragon Ball Idle Codes?
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find new Dragon Ball Idle Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them. Nevertheless, we will update our codes anytime one is released.
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the valid Dragon Ball Idle Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new promo codes and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.
Last Updated on May 1, 2023 by Danny