Looking to get more in-game rewards? We welcome you to our active Dislyte Codes guide where you get all the help boosters you need. It’s never bad to get a boost to reaching different milestones.
Having said that, let’s get started with the Dislyte Codes list that gives you some extra points.
Active and Valid Dislyte Codes
The good news for you is that we have revealed some active and valid codes for free gold, nexus crystals, gold records, and more. Take a look —
- DislyteYTB50K – 10,000 gold, 50 nexus crystals
- JontronShow – two three-star rare abilimon, 100,000 gold, 50 nexus crystals
- AviveHD – one three-star rare starimon, four basic experimon, 100,000 gold, 50 nexus crystals
- TGTyoutube – one three-star rare starimon, four basic experimon, fifty nexus crystals, one eight-hour XP booster
- StSkiCrimax – 100,000 gold, eight-hour XP booster, one stamina supply pack
- LingBigYong – 100,000 gold, 50 nexus crystals, 5 basic divine wave opt-packs
- JoinDislyte – one gold record, one hundred nexus crystals
How Do I Redeem My Dislyte Codes?
These codes can help you redeem your Dislyte fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- Boot up Dislyte on your phone
- Press the player icon in the top-left corner of the screen
- Press services, then the gift code option at the bottom
- Put one of our codes into the box
- Tap confirm
To save your time and disappointment, we also revealed expired codes for you and other players to look at. See below —
Dislyte Codes FAQs
How do I get more Dislyte Codes?
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find new Dislyte Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them. Nevertheless, we will update our codes anytime one is released.
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some Roblox codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the Dislyte Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new freebies and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.