Do you want to buy Curvlife Nail Wraps from curvlife.com ? Do you want to know if Curvlife Nail Wraps is worth your money? Read this review to find out more about the Curvlife Nail Wraps and if you should buy it or not.
What is Curvlife Nail Wraps?
The Curvlife Nail Wraps from curvlife.com is a nail art sticker. They are also self adhesive and can be used without any need for heat to activate it. It can also be applied on any type of nail, be it your bare nail, polish, gel or acrylics.
It can also last for at least 7 to 15 days, without any protection.
According to the official website, The Curvlife Nail Wraps comes in various designs and colors.
Inasmuch as the Curvlife Nail Wraps looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if the product lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this product.
What Is The Curvlife Nail Wraps Made Of?
The Curvlife Nail Wraps are made from
- Environmental Ink
- Environmental Glue
- PET film
How To Apply The Curvlife Nail Wraps
- Clean you hands with water or an alcoholic swab.
- Remove the protective plastic cover on the set of stickes.
- Chose the right size for you. If you don’t get the right size you can go for a slightly larger size to trim size
- Peel your chosen sticker from the top side, try not to touch the adhesive while doing this.
- Place the sticker on your nails and then press and smooth the stickers into place.
- You can file off excess sticker after this.
- You can apply a top coat if you like.
How To Remove Curvlife Nail Wraps
You can Remove The Curvlife Nail Wraps with different methods and they include:
Using Nail Polish Remover
- Soak a cotton bud with the nail polish remover
- Place on each of the nails
- Give it a little time for the Nail polish remover to do its job.
- Push down on the cotton pad from your cuticle towards the end of the nail, and the wrap should slide off in one movement with no rubbing or damage to your nail.
Using Coconut Oil or Lemon Juice and Warm Water
- Mix warm water, lemon juice or coconut oil in a bowl
- Soak your nails for a few minutes in this mixture.
- When the bond between your nail and the stickers starts to break, use your cuticle pusher to edge the wrap up from the side of the nail.
- The wrap should edge off easily. If there is any residue left on your nail, simply wipe this off with a tissue.
I placed an order for the Curvlife Nail Wraps because I was attracted by the beautiful designs and colors I saw on the website. However when it arrived I was disappointed as I had a had time trying to get the nail wraps to stick, while the ones that managed to stick started peeling off almost immediately. I don’t even want to talk about the time it took to get my order. I don’t know about others but this Curvlife Nail Wraps was not worth my money.
Does Curvlife Nail Wraps Really work?
It did not work well fo me as it refused sticking. Meanwhile customers have also left negative reviews online about the Curvlife Nail Wraps.
First of all I wanted 6 weeks to get my order. Finally got the order and none of it was what I ordered!!! Contacted customer service and they want to reimburse me 10% and for me to keep the nails. However, none of the nails are my style. They also let me know if I return them, I have to pay for the shipping back. What kind of company is this????!!!! They will not be in business long that’s for sure! Please do not order from this company. You’ll waste your money!!! No more orders to curvlife from me!!!Almee
They took forever to get to me, and no file or cuticle stick with them!! I am very disappointed as I bought 6 of these sets, They are JUNK!!!!Debby
Some Features Of the Curvlife Nail Wraps
- They come in different designs and colors
- They come in different sizes
From the foregoing it is not really clear if the Curvlife Nail Wraps is as authentic as it claims as there are tons of negative reviews from customers online.
click here to read on other products we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.