We’re back with Curse Randomizer Codes that will help you get the active and new freebies. Scroll till the very end to get answers to FAQs such as how to redeem these codes, where to find new ones and more.
In this game, you will be given random curses periodically to see if you can survive. If you can make your way through the curses, you can find yourself on the leaderboards for your accomplishments.
These codes reward you with free in-game goodies. Kindly use them!
List of Curse Randomizer Codes
- ADPOCALYPSE—Redeem for the Adpocalypse Curse
- 1FREEREVIVE—Redeem code for 1 free revive
- GiveMeARandomCurse—Redeeming code will give you a random curse once per server
- RemoveARandomCurse—Redeeming code will remove a random curse once per server
How To Use Curse Randomizer Codes?
These codes can help you redeem your Curse Randomizer fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- Start the game
- Click on the Redeem Code button at the top of the screen.
- Enter codes into the Enter Code text box.
- Click the green OK button to claim your rewards
- 8888LIKES—Redeem for 2 Revives
- HALLOWEEN—Redeem for 3 Revives
- Spooky—Redeem for 2 Revives
- 6500LIKES—Redeem for 1 Revive
- 5000LIKES—Redeem for 1 Revive
- 4000LIKES—Redeem for 2 Revives
- 2500LIKE—Redeem for a Revive
- 1500LIKES—Redeem for 3 Revives
- 100LIKES—Redeem code for 3 free revives
- IWASHERE—Redeem code for rewards
How do I get more Curse Randomizer Codes?
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find working Curse Randomizer Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them. Nevertheless, we will update our codes anytime one is released.
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the active Curse Randomizer Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new freebies and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.
Last Updated on June 2, 2023 by Danny