Do you want sparkling white teeth? Do you want to buy the Blu Teeth Whitening ? Do you want to know if Blu Teeth Whitening is worth your money? Read this review to find out more about the Blu Teeth Whitening and if you should buy it or not.
What is Blu Teeth Whitening?
The Blu Teeth Whitening is a product that claims to offer the best tooth whitening instruments, and it contains the ultrasonic power to maintain teeth health. It is said to be beneficial to people who are suffering from plaque, tartar and calculus. It comes with a Hands-free device lets you whiten while doing other things!
It features a Regular and Gentle mode for brushing, and has a built-in 2 minute timer to meet the ADA’s recommended time. The whitening mode emits the blue light, without the vibration for fast, accelerated results. BLU’s powerful light is proven to whiten teeth at an accelerated rate when paired with GO SMILE’s exclusive Foaming Whitening Toothpaste.
Regular usage of this product can reduce dental buildups
According to the official website, With BLU, you can skip the dentist and enjoy at-home teeth whitening / cleaning with professional results – in as little as 7 days.
Blu Teeth Whitening is super convenient to charge as it’s universally applicable to the USB charging port. With PC or power bank, you can charge it anytime anywhere!
High frequency vibration (26000-31000 beats / min) with ultrasonic technology drive a deep cleaning between teeth and along the gum line, removes more stains than your brushing.
Inasmuch as the Blu Teeth Whitening looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if the product lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this product.
Ingredients In Blu Teeth Whitening
The Ingredients in Blu Teeth Whitening include: aqua, propylene glycol, sorbitol, sodium lauroyl glutamate, xylitol, allantoin, poloxamer 407, licorice, ascorbic acid, sodium phytate, biotin, folic acid, cyanocobalamin, niacinamide, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, riboflavin, thiamine, thiamine, yeast polypeptides, mint, nano titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate, flavor.
How To Use Blu Teeth Whitening
- Select either head: Bristled (for brushing with blue-light whitening) or Tray (for solely whitening).
- Insert onto device (push down on either mouthpiece to put on & pull off firmly to remove).
- Apply the product.
- Also apply the foaming toothpaste if you are brushing your teeth.
- If you are using the whitening tray, apply any of GO SMILE products (Extreme White, Teeth Whitening Pen, Teeth Whitening Gel) or product of your choice directly onto teeth.
- Hold down the power button on bottom of device to turn on.
- If brushing teeth, use vibrating modes: either regular vibration or intensified.
- Select different modes by selecting power button again & then again to go to next vibration mode.
How To Set Up Blu Teeth Whitening
- The toothbrush function (with the bristled head) is set for a 2-minute, ADA recommendation, then it automatically shuts off.
- The tray is set for 5 minutes, then automatically shuts off.
- Manually shut-off BLU by holding down the power button for 20 seconds.
- Keep the device clean and dry before placing back onto charger unit.
Does Blu Teeth Whitening Really work?
The answer to this Question is Yes, as there are a lot of positive customer reviews online about this product
This product is amazing! I have purchased it twice. The first one broke and wouldn’t charge after a year or so. I notice that there charger part was burned so I purchased another after each use I dry the bottom of the tooth brush before putting it on the charger if you don’t dry it the toothbrush will burn out it’s not made to get wet… other then that no complaints my teeth look great an feel a lot cleaner when I use this productSuesue
I bought this because I read that it was easier on the gums/teeth. My gums have been receding for a while now and my teeth hurt every time I brushed. I tried the softest brushes and the sensitive toothpastes. Nothing worked. So I bought this and tried it. It was weird at first, but now I love it. The foam does not have any flavor (a plus) and the bristles are not too abrasive.
I leave it in for the full 2 minutes. I’ve noticed that the product removes some stuff that I used to have to floss to remove. The charge doesn’t last as long as I’d like but overall I recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive teeth and brushing hurt. I now clean longer and more thorough.donna
Some Features Of the Blu Teeth Whitening
- It has a USB charging port and cable
- 2 x Silicone Mouth Trays (Whitening & Brushing)
- 1 x 2.03 oz Foaming Whitening Toothpaste
- With a convenient timer that alerts you when brushing is done, you’ll always be sure to fulfill the American Dental Association’s recommendation for optimal dental health.
- Includes: Bristle mouthpiece, soft mouthpiece, BLU sonic motor, whitening toothpaste, charging base, wall charger and cord.
Pros of the Blu Teeth Whitening
- Its ingredients help to remove plaque & Tarter easily.
- Safely whitens with no sensitivity
- Removes stains and penetrates teeth to whiten inside and out
- Hands-Free Whitening
- It claims to remove all the dental buildups without any hassle, using 12000 vibrations per minute.
- It makes use of alloy steel of medical grade and silicon of Food grade. This feature has made this product safer than other dental products.
Cons of the Blu Teeth Whitening
- There are some complaints that the vibrations causes headache.
From the foregoing it is clear that the Blu Teeth Whitening works just fine as there are positive customer reviews from satisfied customers.
click here to read on other products we have reviewed.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.
Last Updated on November 30, 2022 by Julie