Are you looking for a relief from Sciatic Nerve Pain? Do you want to buy the Be Active Plus Acupressure System? Do you want to find out if it is authentic and worth your money? Read this review to find out more about Be Active Plus.
What is Be Active Plus?
Be Active Plus is a brand known for its Ingenious Acupressure System etc. This review is however focused on the Be Active Plus brace. The Be Active Plus brace is made with a more breathable, durable mesh fabric allowing for better airflow which means extra cooling comfort and durability.
What Makes Be Active Plus Stand Out?
The secret is the acupoint pressure pad that applies gentle targeted compression to the trigger point so the pain is turned off. The trick here is to wear the acupressure point on the calf just below your knee. Be active Plus can help apply pressure to the trigger point on the side of the calf to help relieve sciatica.
- It can be worn discreetly under clothes
- It has Acupoint pressure pad that applies gentle targeted compression
- It is a drug-free way to make sciatic nerve pain go away.
I have been battling leg pain for some time now after a domestic accident, so I decided to give the Be Active Plus a try. I am glad i did cos recently I noticed a relief from the excruciating leg pains I had been suffering. In as much as there are some reviews from some people saying It did not work for them, but from my own perspective it did work and I am glad I gave it a try.
Inasmuch as the Be Active Plus looks legit, the main concern of this review is to ascertain if the it lives up to its name, and this review would expose all that is needed to know about this product.
Does Be Active Plus Live Up To Its Name?
The answer to this Yes, it does live up to its name as there are many glowing reviews online from customers like me who bought It and were relieved.
I’m a big guy 6’2 400+ lbs with very big calf muscles and it does just barely fit enough to wrap around and Velcro closed. In saying that I would suggest maybe a longer strap for that purpose be made available. I give this 5 stars on the first day of use because for the last month now I’ve had severe sciatica stabbing pain in my upper left hip on my back that would radiate down the leg into my knee and calf. After just 5 minutes of wearing this brace I was able to stand straight up unassisted and walk around and sit back down with little to no pain at all. It might just be a mind trick thing but so far this brace is a God send! I definitely recommend.Matt
- It Turns off sciatic nerve pain signals for instant relief.
- This brace Can be worn discreetly under clothes
- It aids more mobility
- It does not work instantly, it takes time.
- It does not have an attractive design
How To Wear Be Active Plus
- Slide BeActive® Plus up to just below the knee on either the left or right leg.
- Align the pressure pad at the outer edge of the calf, with the “R” for “Right”, or the “L” for “Left” leg facing the front.
- Then you tighten it to apply more pressure on the calf
Other Alternatives to Be Active Plus
In case you are looking for an alternative to the Be Active Plus Braces, you can check out these:
- The Comfort Form Back Brace, it is available online and can be worn worn around your lower back area to relieve sciatica back pain.
- The Dura Soft Back Wrap which will provide your lower back with a cold compress.
- The Lumbar Hot / Cold Back Brace
From every indications, Be Active Plus is a great brace for relieving scatia nerve pain, however most people have complained that it is just a placebo effect that does not work Click here to read reviews on other products we have talked about.
Do this If you have been Scammed!
Have you been Scammed? Here are some things to do if you’ve been scammed.
Contact your bank and and file complaints also request for a new debit card. If you used Paypal as a method of payment you should document the transactions for future purposes, you can do this by keeping a screenshot.
In as much as online shopping has made life easier and simpler, one ought to be careful when ordering things online to avoid the risk of a hacked credit card and overcharged fees. Before ordering things from an online store check out the following.
The website age, A return address, Customer Reviews and its social media presence.