Looking to get more in-game rewards? We welcome you to our active Arsenal Codes guide where you get all the help boosters you need. It’s never bad to get a boost to reaching different milestones.
Arsenal is another Roblox-based first-person shooter game developed and published by ROLVe Community. This game is inspired by the Arms Race game mode included in CS: GO.
To become successful, you will need some free in-game codes to get started. See codes below.
List of Working Arsenal Codes
- fate—Redeem to Teleport to Fate
- goodnight—Redeem to Teleport to Snowy Bridge
- FLAMINGO—Redeem for rewards
- JOHN—Redeem for John Announcer Voice
How Do I Redeem Arsenal Codes?
These codes can help you redeem your Arsenal fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- Start up the game
- Find the Twitter icon at the bottom left once you open the game
- Click on the area that says ‘Enter your code here’ and enter one of the codes below
- Once you’ve entered it, you’ll need to hit the Redeem button, and you will be rewarded
- E—Redeem for a Calling Card
- ROLVE—Redeem code for Fanboy Skin
- xonae—Redeem for a Xonae Announcer Voice
- KITTEN—Redeem for Koneko Announcer Voice
- CBROX—Redeem for Phoenix Skin
- EPRIKA—Redeem for Eprika Announcer Voice
- Enter your Roblox ID Backwards—Redeem to be teleported to Snowy Bridge
- Bandites—Redeem for Bandites Announcer Voice
- PET—Redeem for PetrifyTV Announcer Voice
- ANNA—Redeem for Anna Skin
- F00LISH—Redeem for Jackeryz Skin (The ’00’ in this code is two zeroes)
- POKE—Redeem for Poke Skin
- POG—Redeem for 1,200 Bucks
- BLOXY—Redeem for Free Money requiredbycontract tcartnocybderiuqer
- GARCELLO—Redeem for a garcello skin, garcello kill effect and a emote
- THE BANANA MAN—Redeem for free rewards
- wake up—Redeem to Teleport to Snowy Bridge
- BRUTE—Redeem for a reward
- hammertime—Redeem for Ban Hammer Skin
- trolling…—Redeem for Tomfoolery Delinquent skin
- NEVERBROKEN—Redeem for Beatable Calling Card
- CRACKED—Gave a Calling Card
- dhmubruh—Redeem for Grind Set Calling Card
- the 2021 spooky code—Redeem for Herobrine Delinquent
- 3BILLY—Redeem for Holoend Kill Effect
- NEWMILO—Redeem for Delinquent skin with the Milo unusual
- NEWMILO (WOMAN)—Redeem for Rabblerouser skin with the Milo unusual
- MILO—Redeem for a Delinquent skin
- unusualbias—Redeem code for Suspicious Stranger Skin
- CastlersUnusual100k—Redeem code for an Ace Pilot Skin
- TheBloxies—Redeem for Bloxy Delinquent Skin, Bloxy Award Melee, & Bloxy Kill Effect
What are Arsenal Codes?
Arsenal Codes are courtesy of developer by using codes that instantly grant you exclusive rewards such as free skins, announcer voices, Bucks, emotes, etc.
How do I get more Arsenal Codes?
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find new Arsenal Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them. Nevertheless, we will update our codes anytime one is released.
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some Roblox codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the Arsenal codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new freebies and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.