We have gathered all the current Aniverse Codes into a handy list so you can get all the help you need. So, how do you get those boosts faster? Of course, with the codes.
In the game, you will be recruiting different fighters from a variety of anime and manga universes. Each one has its own strengths and weaknesses, so you will need to combine them in a way that compliments their abilities.
Table of Contents
List of Aniverse Codes
The good news for you is that we have revealed some active codes to redeem variety of items. See yourself —
- AniLIVE—Redeem for 200 Coins and 300 Shards (New)
- Update2—Redeem for 250 Coins and 300 Shards (New)
- Delay1—Redeem for 200 Coins
- Delay2—Redeem for 150 Coins and 200 Shards
- 10KLikes—Redeem for 150 Coins and 300 Shards
- Bugfix—Redeem for 100 Coins and 200 Shards
- Aniverse—Redeem for 200 Shards and 2 Trial Luck Boosts
- 1.5MilVisits—Redeem for 250 Shards and 100 Coins
- 5KLikes—Redeem for 400 Shards
- 1KLikes—Redeem for 200 Shards
- 2.5KLikes—Redeem for 100 Shards
- CodeTime—Redeem for 150 Shards
How Do I Redeem Aniverse Codes?
These codes can help you redeem your Aniverse fast and simple. Check the step by step guide below —
- Start the game
- Click the Settings Button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Enter all the codes in the Insert Code text box.
- Click Submit to receive your rewards.
- You should receive confirmation that your code worked.
How do I get more Aniverse Codes?
We are constantly sending our loyal subjects out to find new Aniverse Codes. But if you want to try to find some yourself, we suggest you start by joining the official Discord server to receive them, follow through on Twitter and browse through the official wiki.
Why aren’t my codes working?
Mind you, some Roblox codes exceptionally expire speedily and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less. If you attempt to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, regrettably, cannot be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable.
If you attempt to type in a code and it says Invalid Code, this means that you’ve likely mistyped the code or neglected to use the correct capitalization. If this happens, try to retype and re-enter the code once more, being sure to copy it exactly as it’s written!
There you have it, all the valid Aniverse Codes. We’ll keep a keen eye out for new promo codes and add them to this list when the developer makes them available. Thank you for reading to the end.